X-files 2

X-files 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Jul, 2008 - 8:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2008 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

X-files 2

Clues dropped about 'X-Files' sequel

Ten years after the last "X-Files" movie hit theaters, the team behind the hit sci-franchise is tossing out some tidbits about the sequel, currently scheduled for release on July 25.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/4457463a1860.html

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2008 - 10:53pm / Post ID: #

X-files

The movie more or less cancelled out any doubt that the government was hiding aliens, so where do they go from here now that the mystery is over?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

X-files 2
A Friend

X-files 2 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I was never into this show whan it first aired on tv and I never saw the movie. I never have been one to take hollywoods spin on what they think the truth is. I doubt that I will watch this movie if it comes out.

31st Mar, 2008 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

X-files

I watched the X-files faithfully for most of its run. Near the end I lost a little interest, but I would love to see the Movie. I wished they would just answer every Question in the 2 hours of the Movie so fans could have some closure.

31st Mar, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

X-files

Didn't they do that in the first movie, give closure? I can't imagine what other storyline they can come up with now.

16th Jul, 2008 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

X-files 2

In grand "X-Files" manner, the film's storyline is being kept under wraps. This much can be revealed: It is a stand-alone story in the tradition of some of the show's most acclaimed and beloved episodes, and takes the complicated relationship between Fox Mulder and Dana Scully in unexpected directions. Mulder continues his unshakable quest for the truth, and Scully, the passionate, ferociously intelligent physician, remains inextricably tied to Mulder's pursuits.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0443701/synopsis

The trailers look interesting. We were discussing this last night and decided it is worth a look-see. It will be interesting to see where they take it.

Rather off topic, but...
Nice avatar! cool.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jul, 2008 - 8:18am / Post ID: #

X-files 2

I just bought the "REVELATIONS" DVD. Supposedly it has 8 hand picked episodes from Chris Carter and the other producer.

love.gif
I am waiting for my ultimate heart-throb to come home tomorrow and watch it with me though! We always watched them together. Hey do you and K want to come over for a date night or three?

With these episodes they tell why they picked them and it is "supposed" to lead you into the movie. The way I looked at it, 8 episodes of Mulder, at $2 each, WHATEVER! I will be happy either way!

16th Jul, 2008 - 8:40am / Post ID: #

X-files 2 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

QUOTE (AlaskanLDS @ 16-Jul 08, 3:18 AM)
Hey do you and K want to come over for a date night or three?

That would be fun.

I wonder how well it will lead into the movie. This is what they had to say about it in the plot summary:
Over the course of three years, eleven would-be stigmatics, or people who claim to have harnessed the power of God, have been killed. Just as Mulder proves the most recent one was a fraud, he and Scully get a call about a boy who bleeds from his hands, and may be in danger. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0751191/plotsummary

> TOPIC: X-files 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,