Alana the Mystic - Page 4 of 15

Message to Advisor Josh, my good friend and - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Jan, 2018 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
18th Dec, 2017 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 4

Drinking at the Tavern

Drinking of itself is a social thing but drinking at the tavern means there is always something happening. From the new challenges to the tips you can get it makes for a very interactive time of the day specially after battle. I also noticed that with drinks you can meet new faces, see where they are from and what they are doing. I never drink too much so no one takes advantage specially with the amount of thieves in this place?

Sponsored Links:
19th Dec, 2017 - 11:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh I am writing to you from Llafair. I am resting so I can have strength when I head back out on some quests I am in. I intend to move up really fast but have encountered delays that I should be better at handling. I hole to meet with you soon so we can go over my progress. Thank you for all that you do to support my efforts towards being a ruler of kings.

22nd Dec, 2017 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Josh, who would have thought that I would need pretty pebbles in order to move ahead in my progression but alas I do. I've made some past mistakes so Lady Fluke has given me some redemption as it were in order to make up for my ill fate. Now my soul is normal but not were I want it to be. Other than that I am taking precautions in order to further my exploring capabilities.

24th Dec, 2017 - 5:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 4 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh, I am at Llafair. I had to escape the Town as I found no sure way of making an income without taking a year off and that is something I did not want to do. I am on patrol again and while it is long tedious work I can get some experience and the gold I need to further my training. I hope to start some of the courses you recommended. Until then I will work towards my goal. Alana.

30th Dec, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I encountered a black bear today which is not unusual but I am ashamed of my lack of skill to avoid the confrontation. I usually leave this patrol going about other things rather than remembering what I lacked and trying to make the best of it when I get to the town or nearest city. I need to make a note of what I must do and do it next time so you can find less that I must improve when we meet.

31st Dec, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

Josh, I had the most amazing day today. I was in the tavern in Llafair and was offered the darts challenge. I'm not so good at it but I decided to have a go and with some luck I won! I also was able to take some gold towards more training in the same skill. This ensures I keep winning at it and gaining more gold for my training as well. I should be in the city soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jan, 2018 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 4

Message to Advisor

There is nothing much to report to you at this time as I am mostly training and it takes a lot of time. I should have done this earlier in my life but I was negligent in my responsibilities so now I have to make up for it by training later in my life instead of questing. Lessons learned I suppose. I have to rest now as it has been a long day and my muscles ache in an extra ordinary way.

6th Jan, 2018 - 11:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Message to Advisor

Josh, my good friend and confidant, I am in Llafair on patrol. With each patrol I gain more strength but I am not heroic yet and take considerable damage so I rest now until tomorrow. In the morning I restart the patrol and hope for the best as I am out of elixirs.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,