Alana the Mystic - Page 7 of 15

Message to Advisor I started learning how to - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th May, 2018 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
4th Mar, 2018 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 7

Message to Advisor

Josh, today I got my own home. It isn't much but its a great start. Anything is better than staying in Stefan's tavern. The guy seems nice and the wenches helpful but the place is too noisy and smelly and… well you know the rest. I am learning to ride and will soon have my own horse equipped.

Sponsored Links:
8th Apr, 2018 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Thoughts on death in battle

Dying in battle is heartbreaking. I know, I have been there more times than I want to admit. Of course I would not have been writing this if it were a permanent thing but that is mostly down to fate since I was chosen from birth.

15th Apr, 2018 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Strange woman that appears in my dreams

There is a strange woman that appears in my dreams. She has no power except maybe to talk to me in my sleep. She makes me get up and write my history based on subjects she chooses so I am forced to think about my own life and what happens in the town.

21st Apr, 2018 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 7 Mystic Alana

Town Thieves Guild

I know nothing of an the thieves guild so I can only write about the rumors I've heard. They operate underground and believe they are a law unto themselves. Therefore they act as though they are in charge even though they operate in the shadows.

28th Apr, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I perfected my jump skills today so my instructors say I'm now 'expert' in it. That should win me some gold in the tavern at least until its needed for something more serious. I've now decided to develop my run skill because I am not that lucky nor invincible.

8th May, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

I was passing through town on the way to the tavern when I was approached by this man who had a well behaved dog. He offered him up for hire since he was trained in combat he thought I could use him but then he told me I needed to be trained myself. I am thinking about it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th May, 2018 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 7

Town Temple of Solace

I have only seen the Temple of Solace from the outside. I tried to enter once but was told that I did not have the level of worthiness required. Maybe they do not like free-spirited people, but is their loss.

30th May, 2018 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Message to Advisor

I started learning how to cook today. Its not a skill I would think a ruler needs to know but you never can tell. I actually wanted to brew, this was my first intention but cooking was a prerequisite so here I am learning how to cook.

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,