Alana the Mystic - Page 8 of 15

Relation Description James keeps himself very - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 5:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
4th Jun, 2018 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 8

Message to Advisor

Josh, I am still on patrol. Today we found a secret hiding place where gold had been stashed and forgotten. We divided the find between us making the patrol a bit more profitable than it has been. I will tell you more when I get back to the town.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2018 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I do not know if you heard the buzz about Anglesey but I am staying in Llafair and taking the challenges since everyone will be gone to Anglesey looking for their pot of gold. I will go there too but not anytime soon because I think they have more preparation to be done.

12th Jun, 2018 - 6:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Josh it is late here but by the campfire's light I am able to send you this message. I am on patrol again and almost finished. I think I see value in a few skills that I do not have with me at the moment but I should take note to make them part of my knowledge. When I return to the town I will seek out the places that give lessons in these skills. Hopefully, I would have gathered enough gold pieces so my efforts won't be in vein.

14th Jun, 2018 - 1:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 8 Mystic Alana

Town Brothel

Like an other city there is the town brothel which I suspect carries on the usual expected activities along with some unusual stuff that might leave us all shaking our heads. I cannot go in there as yet but when I can I will write more on it. For now I don't want to be caught with the likes of prostitutes.

11th Jul, 2018 - 8:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

At some point I will need to make the journey to Anglesey to secure my new class from one of the guilds. For now I am wrapping up some training but I do not have much gold so will need to get more as is always the challenge in this difficult life.

13th Jul, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Reflections on your mother

My mother taught me many things and anything she didn't know she brought someone who could. She was thoughtful even to her death as she ensured there was someone to advise me still when she was long gone. My mother was a special woman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Jul, 2018 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 8

Town Mystic Counsel

The Mystics are very respected because of their awesome magic powers. The most admirable thing about them is the fact that they are willing to share what they know even if the fee is high it is worth it. They also sell many valuable items that you cannot be without on a quest.

17th Jul, 2018 - 5:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Relation Description

James keeps himself very clean cut which adds to his cuteness. Admittedly, he isn't the most handsome man I have ever seen but that is overshadowed by his kindness towards me. He is such a great gentleman. I first caught his eye when I past by his home. He hailed me out to give me some freshly cut flowers he said matched my eyes.

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,