Alana the Mystic - Page 10 of 15

The Guild of Fighters hath accepted my application - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 11:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
1st Sep, 2018 - 12:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 10

Message to Advisor

So after suffering at the hands of life's crises I have returned to training due to my kindred's demands. I cannot believe how many things they expect of me but I can only assume they want to see the best of me come out, at least that is what I hope.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Sep, 2018 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Town Exchequer

The Town Exchequer is a good chap to know because always lets you know when there is something good to collect from his treasure chest. I can't say he is very personable who goes to a Town Exchequer to have conversations its all about collecting the gold!.

6th Sep, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Town Crier

The town crier always tells some kind of news even if you do not want to know it. He is the kind of guy you can grow to love or hate depending on your own issues in this world. Personally, I rather know than not know so I like the crier.

15th Sep, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 10 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Dear Josh, I am in Llafair in a tour of the Llafair borders. We encountered some combat but nothing to difficult. I am working on going to the next level of skill. Hopefully by the end of this tour I will make significant progress towards that.

17th Sep, 2018 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Let it be known that I, Alana, have attained Level 7 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

17th Sep, 2018 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

Back on patrol and finding it easier. Its either I am getting more skillful or lucky but either way I am glad to still be alive. Its a difficult thing to be out here but we are going from stride to stride. I will see you in town soon.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Sep, 2018 - 8:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 10

What I wish I did differently

I have little regret over the life I have lived except that it could have been done faster but sometimes things need to be done at a certain pace so nothing is lost.. There may also be that skill I wish I had or the potion I should have brought but I am content that no one is perfect.

23rd Sep, 2018 - 11:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 10

The Guild of Fighters hath accepted my application to be part of their honorable establishment.

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,