Alana the Mystic - Page 2 of 15

Message to Advisor It's not a game - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »
Closed
ROK II Character 19
18th Dec, 2016 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have begun training in the skill of a magician not because I care much for those silly magicians but because it is required as a forerunner to magick. I cannot wait for my lessons to be over as I ultimately will like to acquire a familiar. This will hopefully give me a big edge and in writing this it also reminds me that I now have to start riding lessons so I can manage my horse.

Sponsored Links:
30th Dec, 2016 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

First time in the Town

My first impression of the Town made me see how cruel the world can be. So many bullies trying to get the weak to do what they want without working for an honest living. While there are good people they seem to have lost hope in a solution. This is my mission, I can see under my Rulership that all will be made well… All the wrongs these people go through will be righted. This will happen in small doses at firzt but soon become greater later.

31st Dec, 2016 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Meeting the townsfolk

The townsfolk are pleasant but one or two can be very cruel. They want your money or service but are unwilling to talk with you. If they would assist then I can know more but they claim to be busy or that I do not measure up to their standard.

Hopefully this will change over time as they get to know me as the future ruler of kings. Until then I am working very hard on my skill development.

14th Jan, 2017 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 2 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh, thank you for your latest advice the skills to make my constitution go up has been particularly helpful. I am working on getting them so I will be better prepared for the next time I am attacked on patrol. I also thank you for your gifts. I am not sure how to utilize it yet but I shall keep it until I do.

17th Jan, 2017 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh, you continue to be a good friend to me and I count myself as lucky that you've stood at my side. I am busy training at the moment. I hope my new found skills will help me when I get to Llafair to do the patrols again. Thank you for your gifts every now and again. I have to head back to training now but I hope this quick message sees you in good spirits like I am.

17th Apr, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

Josh, I am so excited because today I was able to accomplish a difficult assignment that I once failed when I had just started here. It brings me lots of satisfaction to see my efforts in training finally paying off. My weapons skills still have lots of room for improvement but they are far better now than they were before this day. For now I rest and will look at resuming patrols in Llafair now that I have some gold to travel there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jul, 2017 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 2

Finding a job

Finding a job has not been easy. While I will like to get good money for my work it seems my profession is not one of the ones that are needed. So now I do odd jobs here and there until I can get the kind of gold that will propel me towards higher skills and greater levels. Fighting the monsters is very lucrative but I need to conserve my health that is the only setback. I hope to be in good report soon so I can continue.

28th Jul, 2017 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Message to Advisor

It's not a game I have been interested in prior to this day but after getting a curious assignment I decided to learn about chess with the hopes of getting good enough to beat one of the local champions. If I am successful I have a lot to look forward to in both gold and popularity. This is what I am doing now, hope you are doing well.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,