Alana the Mystic - Page 11 of 15

Could I have half brothers and sisters and - Page 11 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Oct, 2018 - 12:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
ROK II Character 19
24th Sep, 2018 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 11

I am glad I chose the path of…

I am glad I chose the path to be free and a fighter or a freedom fighter I suppose. While there may be pros and cons about being more to the left or right I believe that where I am suits me just right and gives me a better perspective on everything so I am notnot blinded by being biasedbiased by certain philosophical ideas.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2018 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I have been learning a curious game in Anglesey that I believe will pay for itself. The gold they give in the amphitheater is pretty high and should I win at Nine Men's Morris I believe I can earn enough to pay for my stay at the local guild.

7th Oct, 2018 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

How I could have prevented my mother's death

At times it has crossed my mind, how I could have saved my mother but I know its just me trying to make sense of it. I cannot find words to express the sadness I feel hat she is gone but at the same time I cannot mourn forever so I move on.

9th Oct, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 11 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

Josh, my friend, its been awhile. I've been traveling a lot of late trying to gather what I need from each city. Its not easy because I usually lack the gold necessary. I am back on patrol trying to raise some if I do not die in the process.

10th Oct, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

Now that I have attained Level 8 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Alana than otherwise might have been known.

11th Oct, 2018 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

Message to Advisor

At last I have finished doing patrols and am now on my way to the Darker Regions after being given the power by the Llafair witch. In fact I am doing a mission for her. I am anxious and a bit afraid of what awaits me there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 11

I wonder if my father is really dead

Mystery surrounds what happened to my father but I do not spend my time worrying over it. I believe he died in battle as I was told and do not have any further thoughts about it. Perhaps one day I might get more truth surrounding the matter but for now it rests.

19th Oct, 2018 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 11

Could I have half brothers and sisters and not know it?

It is true, it is possible that I could have siblings that I don't know about. I have wondered about it since my father was gone for so long but are they aware of me… probably not. Still, I do not think about that aspect of my life as I have bigger goals.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,