Alana the Mystic - Page 12 of 15

Mysterious Person at the Tavern "I am - Page 12 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Dec, 2018 - 4:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Closed
ROK II Character 19
5th Nov, 2018 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic - Page 12

My Abode

My abode is a humble one and I am not in a position to think of anything greater at the moment. I am at a point where I can excel my abilities so the place where I sleep when I am in the Town is of no importance to me at the moment. Perhaps in the future I will think more about my Abode.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2018 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

What I did today…

I did not do much today other than talk with the people in Anglesey. They have great knowledge about the city and what can be achieved in the guilds. The guild leaders have very detailed requirements but what they offer is very exciting.

16th Nov, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

A bit disappointed about the barbarian guild master's words about me needing to know how to bash, I am now on my way back to the Town. I thought I was done with that place but there is always something to bring me back there. I am just outside of it camping. I will be there tomorrow and we can have some bread and cheese with wine together.

19th Nov, 2018 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Page 12 Mystic Alana

Message to Advisor

I am finally back in the town. In the process of learning the bash skill I am taking my time to send you this note to let you know that after I finish here we can visit and then I must be off to Anglesey where I intend to join the barbarian's guild. I will need gold for my training so I may make a few stops along the way.

25th Nov, 2018 - 9:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Mystic Alana

What I will do tomorrow…

What I will do tomorrow is the same as I have done before and today… work towards being the ruler of kings. As simple as I have written that it is not so simple in reality. More specifically I am meeting with my clan to see which tasks they have for me. I had a little time today after training but they were not interested in having me around.

27th Nov, 2018 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana the Mystic

What I plan for the next week…

I am under the physician's care. He has ordered bed rest and although I do not want to do that I guess its within my best interest to stay and rest. When I have reached a level of health that I think I can move I will leave the Town and head over to Anglesey to join a guild. That is my plan for next week.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2018 - 7:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic - Page 12

House of Sorrows

Today I met with someone in the woods who has a very sad story. I think I was moved by what was said because it was a parent's anguish over their children. I think they are alone and isolated because the children are not able to function in society because they have special needs or maybe they can but just differently and because of that people make fun of them. It made me reflect on how unkind people can be just because someone does not talk how they talk or look the way they look. Its not limited to those who have special needs either. You could be normal like everyone else and just because you wear a different kind of shoe you are bullied. I think sometimes living in woods and away from these bullies can bring some peace and protection but I wonder for how long.

7th Dec, 2018 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Alana Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 12

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

"I am Candor" said a stranger to me when I entered Stefan's Tavern. He was dressed in a black cloak which covered a more elegant attire than I have seen around these parts. I was a bit caught off guard by it and replied, "Ok?" to which he responded that he was sent to let me know that I am liked for what I want to do and achieve. I was surprised by this and said, "Oh? Who is that?" He would not say who had pleasant thoughts about me but he did ask to sit and talk. I granted that out of curiosity than expecting anything. After learning that there would be a specific endowment given I was excited but tried not to show it. I agreed to it once I was not expected to do anything I felt was wrong or against my own judgment.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Alana the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,