Darkus the Illusionist

Darkus Illusionist - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Jan, 2019 - 3:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 764 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2019 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Darkus the Illusionist

I am Darkus Rays, also known as the illusionist. Others seem to think I'm sly and tricky though I feel I'm more honest with I am.

I stand 6'1" tall with a fit body. I have black hair with small amber on left, black on right eyes. My ebony skin and a dark,serious appearance in general makes me unique.

I follow the path of the trickster. I want to stop those who use power as an excuse to do what they want. And I'll start this by first using the power of this world and becoming one of the best this world have to offer in skill and art. I view most alliances as a way of friends.

I believe in sneaking into organizations and destroying them from the inside out in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I don't care much for death and those who die. It is just another stage in our life that we both can and can't control. Thus, I now start this path towards power.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2019 - 9:11am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Illusionist Darkus

Advisor Description

I met Jihn on a quiet night as I was writing in my novel she told me about the rumors that were going around. I didn't say much though for was expecting that Jihn was just trying to make more coin but then almost out of nowhere she tells me with a chuckle "Your so easy to read it's funny". I don't know why but that caught my attention so I immediately sat up asking "What is it you want". She proceeds to tell me that if I plan to get around I'll need someone to "Watch over me". I believe she saw that I was caught in a hard place and she pitied me. Thus she and I agreed to share info if either of us wanted a chat.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2019 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Darkus the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections On Your Mother. I do not know what these words mean. My mother loved me, cared for me, helped me live. So what is it you look for from me. My soul, beliefs, heart. All I wanted was to live a simple life yet some one took it. I hope they get what will soon get to them. I'll even become a demon of my past if it means they will fall. I refuse to let them go free for what they've done to me, my family, my cattle. I MUST MAKE THEM PAY. But I must be patient. Even I know that I don't have the power to defeat them. So I'll train, and in do time I'll become stronger, wiser, and faster than all of them.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2019 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Illusionist Darkus

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Darkus the Illusionist.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2019 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Illusionist Darkus

Darkus the Illusionist is raised. I, Darkus, have died but am alive again! I, Darkus, liveth for the 1st version of mine amazed self. Change the reason for being and I shall changeth the outcome.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2019 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Darkus the Illusionist

No one shall lay low Darkus the Illusionist. This be a mythology, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be astonished.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Jan, 2019 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Darkus Illusionist

The Resurrection of Darkus the Illusionist. How can mine drawbacks leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward astounded in this mythology? It is mine lack of aim.

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2019 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Darkus the Illusionist
A Friend

Darkus Illusionist Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Darkus the Illusionist is raised. This be a destiny of fate, for who knew that it would take mine 4th resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Darkus the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,