Father Get A Tattoo Of Son's Scar

Father Tattoo Son' S Scar - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Aug, 2016 - 5:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th Jun, 2016 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Father Get A Tattoo Of Son's Scar

Gabe Marshall is 8 and he has a scar on the side of his head because of a medical issue. While that is unfortunate his father decided to do something unique and get the same tattoo of his son's scar tattooed to his head. Is this something you would do? Check the pic: Source 3v.

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2016 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Scar Sons Tattoo Get Father

While I'm not sure I would do that, I think it is great and shows his love and support for his son. I know I have supported my kids on other ways but nothing as permanent as a tattoo.

24th Jun, 2016 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Father Get A Tattoo Of Son's Scar UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I figured someone would say love and support but why so permanent? Because like father like son although in this case its the opposite. I guess for both of them their hair will grow and hide it all.

16th Aug, 2016 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Scar Sons Tattoo Get Father

I think its cute and shows how much he loves his son. It might seem odd now but later his son will understand it and who cares if someone else doesn't like it, he did this for HIS son.

> TOPIC: Father Get A Tattoo Of Son's Scar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,