Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 5 of 10

If you post between 40-50 a day your core - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 5

I will send you a message through that and you will see how it works. You should see a message by my name when it comes through to add me to buddy/friends list.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

I think you have fallen behind today on being top poster. You still in the running or trying to get at least second place?

Post Date: 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

No, not today. I have a lot of things to do today. Maybe in a couple of days I will try to beat you. Someone needs to stop your winning streak *smile* That's about all I will post for a long while today.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 19th Feb, 2017 - 5:49pm

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Page 5 Introduction Kyrroeth

I'm so sorry. I started a topic that should have been in the D & D / Pathfinder Review and placed it in the actual play by post game section. How do I move that thread to the proper location?

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,021
Flag Posts: 51,678
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.15 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Kyrroeth

Kyrroeth, it happens to us all, I sent you an Email please reply to that with the links that need to be fixed. You can also Post in the correct place and report the one that should be deleted.

Also, as a Premium Member you can also Email me directly with bugs, errors, and support requests.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction

Keep on posting and you will stay at the top. It will also help you get the core posts you will need to get to your third gems. Plus the FP that you will need for that too. You are doing a great job but it is hard at times to stay at the top. The view is nice but you always have people trying to drag you down wink.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 5

Thanks KN. I'm going to ease back soon. I burned myself out last night posting. I'm going to just take a good steady pace. I need 400 more to get the third gem. That will take a little while.

Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

If you post between 40-50 a day your core posts will go up quickly. I am sure you will be able to get there soon. Yes it is easy to feel burned out after 100+ posts in a day. That is why I do not do it that often. Stick with the around 40 a day and you will feel much better .

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Kyrroeth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,