Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 6 of 10

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have. Its - Page 6 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 6

You have been slacking for top poster. Now it will take you a bit to get back up in the running *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

I have been. Yesterday was very hectic so I didn't have much time to post. I probably won't post much this week. I'm traveling to see family and won't be on a whole lot. I should still be able to keep up with the games ok though.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Ahh that explains the lack of posts. I hope you enjoy visiting with family That is always fun.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Page 6 Introduction Kyrroeth

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as Kyrroeth. This has been a working weekend for me.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Kyrroeth

JB, I'm not sure if it is my cell phone or the site. From time to time everything gets really sluggish on my phone. I'll type on my keypad and there is a huge delay then a lot of words pop up suddenly. It's really difficult to make a post when that happens. I was wondering if that happens to others as well and might be some kind of glitch.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:01pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction

I have experienced this same thing from time to time on my cell phone too. This is one reason I do not use my cell phone much on this site unless I have no other choice. I would rather us a laptop of desktop less issues of being bogged down. I do not think it is the sight I think it is due to data being transferred in a local tower as I find it more prevalent in populated areas.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction - Page 6

international QUOTE (Kyrroeth)
JB, I'm not sure if it is my cell phone or the site.

Hi Kyrroeth, you might want to email JB directly with a screen shot and whatever phone / browser you are using. As far as I know there are no issues and everything is loading fast for me. Have you tried restarting your browser?

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2017 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth Introduction
A Friend

Kyrroeth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 6

Thanks for the response. Yes, I have. Its working great for me now. About an hour ago it was really slow. I'll email JB.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Kyrroeth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,