Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 3 of 4

Aericsteele, how are we going in this Role-playing - Page 3 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 12th Jul, 2016 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

07th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 
Dungeons and Dragons
4th Jul, 2016 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 3

Awesome, if I can edit the opening post of the Main thread then that would probably be the place where I would want to include the setting information; that would allow me to separate policy and rules from the setting information, which would probably be easier to manage.

Sponsored Links:
4th Jul, 2016 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

You are all setup now. Those wanting to create Characters should start here: Aericsteele’s Dungeons & Dragons 5e Role-playing Game Character Creation and hit the Create Associated Role-playing Game Character button.

Aericsteele, in your Character Creation Thread you may want to put a 1-2-3 step about how to use the Text Role-playing Game Creator as you will probably get many new Community Members who are not familiar with this kind of arrangement.

Thanks for taking this up. May I remove the content you put here since you have it in the correct Thread now?

5th Jul, 2016 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Ok thanks, I posted the setting information in the Main thread so you can delete that information in this post. I will try to go back and include a little more detail in the character creation thread for those new to the community.

5th Jul, 2016 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Good. Keep in mind that new Players will not be able to save their Character info or even access the D&D5e generator unless they click that button. Also, if you think that Generator has some misses or needs a few things change you can state whether they should use it or not or send me a private note if you know of a better one. Thanks.

5th Jul, 2016 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I think the generator will work, though a great deal of the content has been grayed out (Apparently per the request of WoTC). I think most "Authentic/sanctioned" generators are probably going to be subject to this since as the author of the generator posted,

international QUOTE
"I've been asked to limit my "Fifth Edition" character generator to the content of the free online Dungeons & Dragons Basic Rules. I have implemented this by disabling options that are available only in other publications."

Basically it seems that if you want to generate anything outside of the basic rules you will have to purchase the Players Handbook and do this manually, unless there is another generator out there that has been granted more permissions by WoTC.

5th Jul, 2016 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review

Could support move THIS post from the Main thread to the support thread; I believe it was posted in the wrong thread by mistake. It is a question regarding setting and belongs in the support thread rather than the Main thread.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jul, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 3

I'm publicizing your Role-playing Game. There should be many joins for it in the Introductions, but if they will go beyond that is another thing, you may wish to monitor it.

12th Jul, 2016 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 3

Aericsteele, how are we going in this Role-playing Game? Have you reached your quota or still taking on players? If so, how many more? If not please let me know so I can update it as full.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,