Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 2 of 4

I understand, anyway you like, however do - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 4th Jul, 2016 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

06th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 2

Jason, there will be some additional threads being setup for character creation and general discussions.

For now, posting interest here is the first step. Sit tight more details to come.

In the mean time with the Player's Handbook, begin reading through the chapters on Character Generation and start composing an idea on your race, background and class.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I am quite interested in playing this as well. If there is still room, I hope you give me due consideration. Thank you.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Plenty O' Room Paul. Please see my post before yours. Forums/Threads will be posted soon for General Play, Support, and Character Generation.

Character Generation will be from the Player's Handbook (PHB) and once the Character Generation thread is open, we begin posting character ideas and establish them within that forum/thread.

4th Jul, 2016 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I tried to add this information to the Support thread, but it made the post too long so I couldn't post it there. But once the opening post of the support thread is opened up for editing I may be able to add it there so that setting information can be updated as the game progesses.

Character Creation is up.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2016 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Review RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I would like to play as well. I have experience with 3.5 and not 5e but I would love to play!

4th Jul, 2016 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele, wouldn't that info go in the Main Game Thread as it sets the scene? Of course you can put it anyway you like but I do need you to establish a Main Thread first so I can append the other two to it. You can start with something simple for now if you don't have the info yet as you will be able to edit it later. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jul, 2016 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review - Page 2

I had considered placing that information in the Main thread but I also thought that if setting information needed to be updated or expanded I would want it to be in the opening post of the support thread so that I could edit the post as needed.

I will put something basic on the Main thread since some of the intro may be dependent on the characters that are involved. I should have something up within the next hour or so.

4th Jul, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

I understand, anyway you like, however do note that once it has Role-playing Game status you will have unlimited edits for any of the opening Posts of your game. If I did not code it that way it surely will be added since rules / policies can always change for any one of those Threads. I've also increased Post length in case you need it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,