Favorite Version Of D&D - Page 2 of 4

It's got to be 3.5 for me, followed - Page 2 - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 21st Jan, 2017 - 3:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Favorite Dungeons and Dragons Edition
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Favorite Version Of D&D - Page 2

My favorite version is 3.5. I was introduced into D & D by a friend that had an old 2nd edition. (Wheel of time) I have played those two versions plus 4th edition. My order of preference is 3.5>2.0>>>>4.0. I really like the depth of detail for 3.5. I like to be fully immersed in my character and love detail. 4th edition just isn't D & D to me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:20pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Dragons and Dungeons Version Favorite

Kyrroeth, 4th Ed is a video game made for table top play.

Not a horrible concept [In my humble opinion] but certainly not the best Dungeons & Dragons edition I have ever played.

7th Jul, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D Reviews RPG & Card Board

international QUOTE
4th Ed is a video game made for table top play.

I was told the same thing by a game store owner when I was trying to decide between 4th Edition and Pathfinder; as a result I went with Pathfinder. I've never actually played 4th Edition. Maybe one of these days I will go ahead an buy the books and give it a try though.

Reconcile Edited: Aericsteele on 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:33pm

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Page 2 Dragons and Dungeons Version Favorite

Aeric,

4th Ed class skills are categorized by At-Will, Encounter, Daily, and Utility. Each character level builds on previous levels' skills. There are some other unique features but I would need to reread the manuals.

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Dragons and Dungeons Version Favorite

So rating Dungeons & Dragons from most favorite to least favorite: OD&D, 2nd Ed, 5th Ed, 4th Ed, Pathfinder, AD&D, 3.5, 3rd Ed.

27th Nov, 2016 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D

I haven't played all the versions but I like the way 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons gives you some special abilities with the standard class skills. It is very much like Pathfinder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Favorite Version D&D - Page 2

I am still a AD&D fan and enjoy it a lot. Second choice is still going to be 3.5 as I learn more and more about it. Being a Dungeon Master in 3.5 helps a person do and learn a lot more. I am always doing research as to what I am going to have the party experience next to keep them all wondering what is next.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2017 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Version Of D&D
A Friend

Favorite Version D&D Board Card & RPG Reviews - Page 2

It's got to be 3.5 for me, followed by 2e and OD&D. I don't much like anything after 3.5. I've been playing Dungeons & Dragons for quite a while now and I've seen it change. I remember how much I liked Unearthed Arcana. I took a bit of a sabbatical in the late 90s and played L5R... And then Dungeons & Dragons and L5R merged for a time. Those were good times for me. Of course, I was in the Army and the campaign I ran was interfered with by 9/11 and spending a bunch of time overseas. And now I've found this site and it looks great! I'm even thinking about starting a Rokugan campaign… maybe.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Favorite Version Of D&D

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,