Paulnelson Introduction - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (Paulnelson)This is just a placeholder - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2016 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction - Page 2

[..] I have been in a number of games both by Post and by Email.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction Paulnelson

After the romance discussion I thought I would look for your intro. Twins! That's a handful twice around. Are you planning to be a Dungeon Master here too?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Perhaps… if real life calms down enough. My new work schedule really stinks… and I am only just considering learning to Dungeon Master 5th Edition. I have run many games over the years, but fantasy is my weak point. I just don't get into magic. I never play a spell caster, unless a ranger gets high enough level or something. Regardless, I might try some Dungeon Mastering here eventually.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Page 2 Introduction Paulnelson

Welcome PaulNelson. What games have you DMed? I too do not like much the magic aspect and thus I have sticked whith Dwarves and more grounded characters. (Laugh).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Oct, 2016 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Paulnelson

Hi PaulNelson. I saw your your question in the Dungeons & Dragons 5e game about starting a thread for a special role-play. You were correct to ask your Dungeon Master about it first although he may have missed your question and left you to wonder what to do.

Kyrroeth was also correct in reminding you about our posting policy. What you can do for the future is simply ask here, your introduction, about any concern you have and someone will answer.

Now, for what you want to do it fine but some things need to be considered first, this will also show you why we have a process for starting Role-playing Games here:

1. If this role-play is connected to a current game then the Dungeon Master needs to start the thread for you. In that way, the administrator can then make it part of the game thread so the same avatar and character info can be seen.

2. If this role-play has no connection to the current game and it is just a romantic relationship between two characters that is played out regardless of what happens in the aforementioned then you can start a new thread understanding that it will be a new Role-playing Game and must fall under these guidelines: How To Be A Dungeon Master. So in the first post you will need to state who can participate, etc. It will also need to be appropriately named so new players are not confused by it and current games.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction
A Friend

Paulnelson Introduction

If you have a affinity with fantasy then why not join more of the Dungeons & Dragons games. I know each edition has its little quirks that makes it fun. I am looking for more players in the AD&D game. One I first started playing back in the 80's. IF you are interested come join up. The 3.5 E Dungeons & Dragons is going well too if you wish to join that one. Just giving you some games to play.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2017 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction - Page 2

Hi PaulNelson. Please ensure you check some of my edits to your posts, they're in my favorite color: pink *wink* If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Paulnelson Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

international QUOTE (Paulnelson)
This is just a placeholder post so I can be notified as people post stuff

You do not need to respond to a topic in order to be notified of it. All you have to do is select the thread options button and select "Subscribe".

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Paulnelson Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,