Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 77 of 88

Mradoric has a trick up his sleeve to help - Page 77 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 88 pgs.  73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81  ...Latest (88) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 77

I had totally forgot about the damage from the rats… I guess we'll have to do something after this… assuming we get through it!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Roger that, rolling here.

Note, as much as I'd love to let it slide, an attack of opportunity uses up one's reaction, so by default there is only one AOO per turn.

Currently the only way to bypass this restriction is the Tunnel Fighter fighting style from the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide. I'd be quite happy to take it, but its outside of the core material.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Archive Pathfinder / D&D

This doesn't look good. We created a choke point but it hurts us just as much. The two up front can't count on Mradoric and Zinna for much support with the disadvantage. In addition they get all attacks directed at them. Corren isn't a tank. I can try to heal but we might want to pull back so that all of us can jump in. Just a thought.

If we continue doing this all I can do is try to keep Sir Leo alive. I might be able to keep him alive. Everyone else is on their own unfortunately.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:39pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 77 Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Wait till Mradoric gets there and can lay into them. Maybe his blunt weapon will do more damage to them as will his kicks and punches *smile*.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Support and Questions e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I don't think he can join in. From my understanding only Corren and Sir Leo can fight in that space. That's the difficulty. We are bystanders.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:43pm

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

We'll be taking hits if we try to retreat, at least this way they can't surround us. This would be a really good time to have Delgar.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 77

Yes, It's a losing situation either way. I will pour all of Zinna's resources into keeping Sir Leo fighting. Mradoric can be ready in case one of you gets taken out. My best spell for this is useless: sleep.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 77

Mradoric has a trick up his sleeve to help take some out and free up the others to back off *smile*
Out of Character: Can I get the dimensions of the corridor we are in just outside the door? The door opened into the corridor correct?

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.