Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 87 of 88

Does this room have any other exits than the - Page 87 - D&D / Pathfinder PBP RPGs - Posted: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:48am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 10 77 177 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  « First of 88 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 
Create Dungeons Dragons Help Only those interested in this RPG
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 87

The Silent Blade says...

With that Investigation roll Corren is TOTALLY POSITIVE there is nothing amiss. Never been more sure of anything in his life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Hunter says...

And he picked the lock perfectly. We should all sheath our weapons and go strolling in there and take a deep breath *wink*.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Kyrroeth
Premium
(+)
Zinnathyra Urthadar
Bard 2 Warlock 1

Follower / Rear
Character Sheet

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support RPGs PBP Pathfinder / D&D

The Defender of the Veil says...

You men can go first. I'll wait in the hall. That sounds like a job for big strong guys *wink*.

Post Date: 19th May, 2017 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Page 87 Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Hunter says...

Grohg big, Grohg strong, Grohg guy… yes Grohg lead group, show group how smart and brave. Zinna smart lady *wink*

It's a good thing Grohg is behind two other people.

Post Date: 20th May, 2017 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
Diamond
(+)
Grohg
Barbarian

Follower / Head
Character Sheet
Editing Editing

Support and Questions Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

The Hunter says...

Out of Character: Grohg wonders who this Lia is. He thinks, to himself now that's a fay name.

Post Date: 21st May, 2017 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

The Silent Blade says...

Gah… my mistake, and I apologize. A few of us are on more than one game here, and we occasionally use the wrong character names. Not the first time, and it won't be the last, I reckon…

As for Zinna being jealous, he's not the one crying over someone else, now is he? I'd say he's being quite reasonable… though he can be a bit addle-brained.

Attached Image Edited: PaulNelson on 21st May, 2017 - 3:00am

Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 1:00am / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Page 87 Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

The Silent Blade says...

And yet another 1 for Corren, out of combat. I swear this dice roller has it in for me in some way shape or form. Obviously he doesn't glean anything from the room. Heck, he could have missed an obvious trap or ambush with that roll…

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2017 - 12:48am / Post ID: #
Corren
Rogue

Novice / Scout
Character Sheet ◀

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support - Page 87

The Silent Blade says...

Does this room have any other exits than the door through which we entered? I will have Corren poke around briefly, but I don't want to cause another stature attack!

Guest please SHARE: "Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support" on:

+  « First of 88 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 
Sponsored Links:

OPTIONS FOR DISCUSSION: About, How, When, Where, Why of Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar and ensuring that your Post complies with our RPG Etiquette (use of OOC / off topic tags, etc) before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature
Dice Options: Need Dice Help?

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e Questions & Support

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.

Country (State) of the Day

Ecuador

Country of the day Ecuador

Unanswered Threads for Ecuador, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 23 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 1.8 Day(s) Ago
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 3.6 Days Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 4 Days Ago
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 8th Sep, 2017 - 3:18pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Stem 7th Sep, 2017 - 5:01pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Bountyhunter 7th Sep, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am