Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 14 of 15

I can't make any additional updates - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th May, 2017 - 5:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 14

I think one would go with a nice simple barbarians that is human or half elven but that is just me. You can always be a Cleric or even just a fighter *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

KN, he wants to be a primal barbarian that wants to frenzy and hit things. Think the Incredible Hulk.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Exactly, Kyrroeth has the right of it. And one last thing, he was always meant to favor his human heritage. He was just going to be rather ugly. And with the fact that he has virtually no experience interacting in a civilized or even much of any social environment he would have a rather low charisma… which I would role play to hilt and cherish every minute of it. This is not my usual character type. Anyway, this is my last explanation. I await input from the Dungeon Master and the rest of the group.

Post Date: 6th May, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Sounds good to me, especially since it means Leo can step back from being the group's primary tank tongue.gif

I mean, he's not bad in that role, but he's more suited to complementing a highly defensive character. At least that was the intention, but then the fighter of the group bowed out as he was coming in.

Also look forward to the character interactions. Fair warning, several in the group are going to be slow to trust, my character included.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th May, 2017 - 4:30pm

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I started Grohg the Barbarian. I still have work to do. I assumed 3rd level. Let me know if that is correct. I will continue this later.

Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Maker or Inasyah help me. Two 5e campaigns and two uncultured barbarians to deal with *wink*.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th May, 2017 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 14

Groggy is not uncultured. He is highly cultured. In fact he is so cultured he has all the culture he was born with. He hasn't used any of it! rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 8th May, 2017 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

I can't make any additional updates on Grohg until you okay what I have so far. I didn't realize that was the case. I need to add his skills and some other things… I don't remember how much I put in. I just wanted to let you know. I'm watching the fight. I sure hope there isn't TPK...

+  « First of 15 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.