Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 5 of 15

First of all, how many players are there now? - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only those interested in this RPG Dungeons and Dragons
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Related Information to Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 5

Aeric,

We looking at listing out all the equipment? If you want to go that route, it might be easiest to put qty, weight, cost after damage values. For Example:

Listed from the PHB (Pg 149)

Martial Melee Weapons
Shortsword 10 gp/Cost 1d6 piercing/Damage 2 lb/Weight Finese,Light/Properties

For Character Sheet purposes:

Shortsword [Dam: 1d6; P] [Wt: 2 lb] [Cost: 10 gp] [Properties: MM, Fnese, Light]

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2016 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I think I have everything listed in the places they should go, save for equipment costs and weights, which can be added later. I also have a few things in more than one location, but I don't think that is a problem. As for his background, I had taken Folk Hero and did not add it in, though it is now listed in at least one place, and probably more. As always, I stand ready for more direction and ideas. As for the hook for the adventure, the woman he is sweet on and/or her missing loved one can be anyone that suits your plot needs. I usually like coming up with hooks that can assist the Dungeon Master with plot development.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I added the +1 to all stats per being human. That gives me the following

Strength: 15
Dexterity: 16
Constitution: 15
Intelligence 10,
Wisdom: 11
Charisma: 10

Still a level one Monk human in nature.

He was like a hermit living among the others in the monastery. He was there searching for spiritual enlightenment for the past five years. During that time I learned from the older monks how to fight and survive on his own. HE always did prefer to be out on his own and be reliant on himself even when he was a small child. Being born in a houseful of older and younger siblings he soon found out that he could disappear for hours and none really missed him. He always did make sure to be home in time for bed and meals. But there were times I almost missed due to being lost in thought. I often get lost in my own thoughts and contemplation, becoming oblivious to my surroundings. So there has been times that it could have been bad for me if some creatures that liked the flesh of humans came along. Thankfully now I could better take care of myself.

My main idea is to, Live and Let Live. Meddling in the affairs of others only causes trouble. I’m still seeking the enlightenment I pursued in my seclusion, and it still eludes me. I think my biggest flaw is I like keeping secrets and won’t share them with anyone.

Skill Proficiencies: Medicine, Religion
Tool Proficiencies: Herbalism kit
Languages: One o f your choice
Equipment: A scroll case stuffed full o f notes from your studies or prayers, a winter blanket, a set o f common clothes, an herbalism kit, and 5 gp.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

KNtoran/Mradoric

Congrats on your book. Enjoy the read as many things remain the same. I am quite certain you have noticed many of these things already.

Don't forget to get the starting equipment from the monk class in addition to those from your background.

Paul/Corren

Character sheet looks good.

Any questions about the site?

Brandon/Carrick

Good job with the character sheet and the back story looks good as well.

Any questions, please ask.

Skip/Aves

How is your character coming along?

Aeric/GM

Should we put my backstory up for a vote? Let the other players weigh in on their positions with a Half Orc in the party?

I am not wholey attached to the character (Yet) and can rework him in short order.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Creation Character RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

I should have done, since it's my first 5ed character I have probably missed something, so… Let me know if I have to fix something.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Presenting Aves, Half-Elf Warlock from the edge of Clair Creek and the wilds (For more information see Character Sheet).

I hope I got everything that was needed, also one of my cantrips is from Sword Coast Adventurers Guide not PhB. I hope that is fine. If you don't own SCAG I could copy and paste the spell to you so that you know what it is like. If you don't want a spell from SCAG I could change it although it fits very nice to the bladelock.

Reconcile Edited: skipk on 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:52am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:45am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation - Page 5

Here is the first draft for Zinnathyra Urthadar the Agile. I need to write up her history etc but just ran out of time tonight. I will finish all the details tomorrow.

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

First of all, how many players are there now? I kind of lost track of it. Is it six or seven?

Secondly, it looks at if at least Carrick, Corren and Aves know each other since they are all from Clair Creek (And Carrick and Aves are both hunters), correct?

And last but not least, since my character is ready should I just start out in the Main Thread?

Reconcile Edited: skipk on 8th Jul, 2016 - 7:53am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Character Creation

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.