Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 104 of 150

Mradoric agrees that using the orc war band - Page 104 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 150 pgs.  100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108  ...Latest (150) »
Create Dungeons Dragons Character Only approved Players can participate in this RPG. Go here to Character Creation Dungeons and Dragons
D&D 5e PBP RPG Create RPG Character Dice Aericsteele's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette Aericsteele's SRD Game Master GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Mar, 2017 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread
A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 104

Mradoric is still standing waiting for something to happen wondering what the Orcs are going to do and how many they will be facing. He is still wondering what is going to happen when he sees, Zinnathyra Corren and Carrick coming back and not running like being chased.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Zinna looks to the other two. " I hope I didn't make a mistake. I knew the desperate need for help and also wanted to prevent an attack on Durmista. " She runs her hand through a lock of her auburn hair. " So… who should do the talking at Durmista to get the supplies. I mean I will if necessary. I'm the one that promised this to Oomigig. Just wondering if maybe Carrick might be more effective with the elves there. "

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Leo relaxes by a hair when he sees the others return safely, he'll go up to greet them, "Are you aware of the orc band? One has been sighted outside of town, and may be preparing to attack."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 104 Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Corren is obviously fighting to control his emotions. He looks at Leo and Mradoric and speaks softly so no others can hear. "The orcs are not going to attack. Yet. Provided we bring them food they are going with us to be our diversion for the Illiosani. Oomigog, or however it is pronounced, has done a deal with Zinna to help. He and his band have split from the main tribe, as the tribe is making peace with the Illiosani, but he wants his revenge. If Zinna had not made the deal they were going to attack Durmista for supplies. That has been forestalled for now. So buy as much food as we can carry from the Lighthair here and lead the orcs away. Please don't ask for more details right now. Let's just get it over with. Tell the elves the orcs are not going to attack, and we need to buy food and supplies, since we have to go."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Thread Main RPG e Dragons and Dungeons Aericsteeles

Leo blinks a few times, a little nonplussed, "I doubt they're going to just accept that at face value Corren. It will look to many like we are running away and leaving them to the Orcs. It may be best to tell them the truth, or at least a version of it. We could say we're leading them off to tangle with the Iliosani instead easily enough."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:09pm

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Zinna grins. " We have our own personal orc warband. Things are going well. We could tell them the truth. Just leave out the part with them threatening to attack Durmista. We could tell them that they were looking for me. I know Oomigig from the Iliosani caverns. They are purchasing food from us and will help us against the Iliosani. They are civilized orcs. " Zinna laughs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread - Page 104

Corren listens to the advice from the others then shrugs. "Go ahead. I'll see about arranging for food. I'll get a few bags to put it all in, and the orcs can carry it when we get there."

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2017 - 8:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 104

Mradoric agrees that using the orc war band to help them with the Illiosani will be a great Idea. Just getting them food seems it may be a little bit of a challenge. He is not entirely convinced the war band is going to be their best option but sees no other options right now.

> TOPIC: Aericsteele’s D&D 5e RPG Main Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.