He Is Still Crazy About Her

He Crazy Her - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jul, 2008 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Being involved with someone who might still be in love with a former girlfriend...
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Name: Susan

Comments: I am in a relationship with a spectacular man with a great career and who comes out of a good family. We have been living together for 1 month already and I think I have developed very strong feelings for him. The only problem that haunts me is the fact that he is still in love with his ex. She moved overseas about a year ago but he is still crazy about her. He wants to try something with her as soon as she returns, apparently in 3 months time. He made it clear that that is what he wants but yet he watches me while I'm sleeping or surprises me with flowers and gifts. He is loving and caring and we are living together like a married couple. I want him so badly and I think I'm in love with him. Please help!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Her Crazy Still He

The question I need to ask here is she overseas due to the military or just overseas on a trip?

17th Jul, 2008 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

He Is Still Crazy About Her Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I truly don't understand. You are living together but this man is in love with someone else AND plans to get back with her? Knowing this, what are you doing there still as you read this? You need to wake up before this dream is all over in 3 months time. Sorry.

17th Jul, 2008 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Her Crazy Still He

Why would you want to be with someone still thinking about someone else? I think the true situation here is your own self-0esteem? Don't be afraid there are better and bigger fishes in the sea.

18th Jul, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Her Crazy Still He

I do not understand why you would move in with someone who is still in love with somebody else and has intentions of trying to make it work with her still. You are just being used as a fill-in. You deserve more than that. You should have more self-respect and belief that unless a man is willing to put you first he can take a hike. Flowers and gifts are an age-old ploy that men have used to have their way with women. You are setting yourself up for a lot of pain and disappointment. This man is not committed to you if he is still having hopes for a future with his ex. You can play house all you want but it is still just an illusion of a real relationship. If you really care about this man and hope to have a future with him, you should move out now and tell him to call you when he's over the other woman. If he calls, then you can start to build a solid relationship (slowly) without ghosts from the past. Until then you are fooling yourself.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2008 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You need to get out of this relationship as soon as possible. If this man has feelings for someone else, he is only using you to fulfill his emotional needs while he waits for the woman he wants.

If you are looking for a serious relationship, you need to move on from this and start looking for someone who only has eyes for you. If you really love this man, you will let him go and you can let him know that you will be there when he is ready for you to be the only woman for him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: He Is Still Crazy About Her

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,