Jonathon the Charmer

Jonathon Charmer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2016 - 6:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Closed
ROK II Character 35
7th Jul, 2016 - 9:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Jonathon, stands 7/11 tall with a skinny yet fit body. Jonathon has brown hair with big green eyes. Jonathon has white skin and a comely appearance in general. Jonathon has chosen to seek great stories and inspiring others by first starting a trade in entertainment and storytelling. Jonathon views alliances as opportunities to make lasting friendships yet not above manipulating them.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2016 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Reflections on your mother

Time is forever passing it seems, almost a year and a half having pass since coming to the Town. Mistakes had been made, yet I have as time went on learned much.

For well the first year I stayed at the Tavern, grateful that I was allowed to rent a room for so long and always enjoy a great food. I took odd jobs at first, working in the Market and Tavern, a well elsewhere. His first skills he learned being cooking, as well how to play games of card and dice. Yet many other skills would come as time passed.

As time passed, I'd explore The Town though there was a few places I was not able to go. Yet once it opened once place I made certain to go was The Library, of where I found more full time employment as well begin studying the archives and improve my skill in calligraphy. My writing improved as well knowledge of the enemies and creatures I may face. Work though be frustrating at first, with how often I seemed to fail though I would improve. There was also when I discovered The Brothel, of which I spent much time not only because I was a young man seeking company but because I wished to improve my skill in charm and mesmerizing others even pleasing those I seek time with.

What really helped me was when my family sent some additional money, allowing me to finally be able to buy a small wooden house. I wanted the stone house, but things did not work out for such, maybe I could for some more to be sent. Mother had sent a letter, asking how I was doing and if I was well. She also spoke of home and how things we're going there. She offered encouragement, speaking in what she hoped for me and on what I would become. Reflections on your mother words led to remembering one's childhood and bring a smile on my face. After going on a few quests I planned on going to the Town Hall to begin learning etiquette and other manners that could serve me well once I started truly making a name for myself and going up in prestige.

The Ruler of Kings, that was my ambition though there was times I doubted this was truly what I wanted. Many times, I felt the call of wanderlust and often desired to travel far away from The Town never to return. Far of lands, exotic places mysteries and strange legends or story to uncover. Was becoming some great and powerful leader truly what I wanted? Yet thinking of my mother I steeled my resolve and would not give up on my ambition.

13th Jul, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your father

I made reflections on my father, a musician who performed for nobility and expected so much from me. Yes I did enjoyed his music, but felt pulled more to the storytellers and bards, who spoke of far of places and wondrous feats of daring or strange things I did not understand. He wanted me to take life seriously and wished for me to follow in his footsteps, but I wanted to have fun and enjoy life. If only he understood I resisted largely because I felt my father wished to control my life and make choices for me.

Admittingly there was somethings he took from his father or learned while with him. The importance of giving a good impression, that those of high society, nobility, and power always enjoyed more of the best things in life. That gaining the approval of such individuals could open doors that would otherwise remain hidden. My father, he never did think I would amount to much. Far less supportive then mother, who I felt so much closer to.

15th Jul, 2016 - 9:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

First time in the Town

First time in town has not been my best, I explored yes but also spent frivolously and left myself with equipment I couldnt yet use. I bought that which could aid me on adventure, though found myself by the end of the first couple of ways with so very little. I worried what my parents would think, especially my mother, if they were to learn of my carelessness that day.

Thankfully I was lucky to get to know a fair few people. This counted the tavern owner, who in many ways took me in though they explained I would need to work so as to have money to pay for good an shelter. Still, the first day could have gone better, more choices made. Of I could go back I would. Still, I was getting off track perhaps.

My first day, I didnt know I could have gotten through without figuring.

17th Jul, 2016 - 4:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Charmer Jonathon

Meeting the townsfolk

Meeting the townsfolk what's the most interesting experience, love the first I met with Stefan the tavern keeper as it was from him that I found a room and meals for my first year or so within The Town. He also taught me a number of skills in my youth such as cards and dice, though later cooking and brewing, all of this I am most grateful.

There was others, the jeweler, the chancellor at the Hall, the lady of the brothel, as well at the library. The last two especially of which I spent much of my time learning and acquiring new skills. Admittedly, there is still perhaps much to learn from the town's folk and I do enjoy my time getting to know and speaking with them. I suspect it will in many ways be because of them that I am able to become the ruler of Kings, meaning I will definitely remember them when such a moment comes… If such a moment.

26th Jul, 2016 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon the Charmer

Finding a job

Finding work had much up and downs, at first I wasn't even able to find work I desired simply odd jobs, not what I was most skilled in that of art. Working in the market, working at the tavern, and finally at the library. Admittedly, now that I have additional funds I can focus on training and learning new skills so that I may begin questing and gaining of much needed experience. With this too seeking employment among the teachers may also be of benefit. Learning of music, history, geography, and many more things while I am there will also be worthwhile and whatever work or employment I can find as I train will also be of great use as I make a name for myself.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2016 - 5:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer

Why Am I Jonathon?

The child's words left me troubled, and it was not the first time that such had left me to think on such words. I did not see myself so bad, sure I cared more for myself and would seek to guard my own life over others. I was willing to lie and manipulate, yet I did not believe that I held any evil or dark intent in my heart.

Still, thinking my parents and the good townsfolk I just wonder how did they all see me? Sure I may not be the most heroic or pure individual yet I have no wish in my heart to truly harm others and did feel that they would be situations where I'd be willing to help or protect. Why did I have such a bad aura, and could it be changed? Perhap I'll learn the answers to such thoughts as time went on.

28th Jul, 2016 - 6:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Thomaslee
(+)

Jonathon Charmer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I want to be a Ruler of Kings, at the very least a part of me does. Respect, admiration, power, wealth and the pick of any lovely lady I wish to get to know. To spend my influence, and gain Allies and follows from across the land. To be treated as one worthy of attention, whose words are listened to.

Yet admittedly, do I truly wish for the responsibility? To be depended on, relied on to make sure my subjects are kept safe and taken care of. As it is said, when things go well you are praised yet when things go wrong you are treated as to blamed. Would I have the freedom I wish inside? I will think on this more, perhaps an answer show reveal itself.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: Jonathon the Charmer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,