Buying Your Dream Home

Buying Dream Home - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Jul, 2008 - 1:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
My Dream Home
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 4:34pm / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home

Buying Your Dream Home

Even though it's not easy for everyone to buy a home, it is in fact easier than ever to get a home these days with most lending agencies and banks being more liberal than ever with providing home loans and mortgages. Even if you don't have a lot of capital or a lot of money to put down, you can still get the home of your dreams at a very affordable price.

A lot of us think that buying a home is a tough process, needing a large down payment, although this isn't always the case. Buying a home largely depends on your budget. If you put a down payment on your home purchase, it will go towards your overall purchase. The more money you put down on a home when you purchase, the lower your monthly payments will be.

Those of us who don't own a home live in rental houses and apartments. This can be a worthwhile solution, although your still paying money towards your housing that you could instead be putting towards a home of your own. Owning a home is a dream for many of us, especially when it comes to that dream home that we all hope to own one day. Apartments and homes are great to rent - although most these days will cost you just as much as a mortgage payment - which doesn't make any sense at all.

Instead, you can easily convert your rental payments into monthly installments towards your own home. All across the United States, you can find of lot of banks and lenders that offer easy to get loans for purchasing your own home or real estate property at low interest rates. With a lot interest rate, you can get the home of your dreams and enjoy low monthly payments.

Keep in mind, you need to choose a loan plan that's best for you. You can go through bank, through a lender, or use a service online. There are many different ways that you can go, although real estate agents seem to be the most common now days. Good real estate agents will be more than willing to help you get a great deal on the home, at prices that are right for you. Anytime you buy a house, you should always plan ahead, get yourself a real estate agent, and then pursue your dream home.

If you plan your budget and take things one step at a time, you"ll be closer than you think to the home of your dreams. If you choose to keep renting and pay money toward something you don't own - the home of your dreams will continue to slip away. Take action now and stop renting - find the home of your dreams and put your money towards owning it instead.

Buying Your Dream Home
Buying Your Dream Home (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2008 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

I was thinking about what my dream home would be like and then I started to get all melodramatic, you know... a home is more about those within than the walls but I guess that's not on topic right? Sticking with the topic I believe my dream home would have to be in suburban neighborhood where there is easy acess to the mall and stuff. It does not have to be super luxurious, but there has to be place for entertaining. A pool will be nice!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

18th Jul, 2008 - 5:13am / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home History & Civil Business Politics

My dream home would be paid off. I have a general idea of what I would like to build some day. The home I am currently living in is not even close to my dream home. However, once we get this one paid off we can put the money into purchasing "dream" land on which to build our dream home. I would really like to build it out of pocket as much as possible so it can really be a paid off dream home.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

18th Jul, 2008 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

A home that is paid off is a good idea. I will have to take a note of that... let's see make sure he is rich enough to pay for our home or make sure he has one already by default. That makes my chances slim. wink.gif Ever noticed how no one talks about condos or apartments as 'dream homes' and yet there are people who wouldn't live without it like in New York.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

18th Jul, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Home Dream Buying

Because we have an 80 mile round trip commute and there is only one highway in and out of Anchorage, the Alaskan winter commute can be brutal. If there is an accident or other road closure you are stuck. We often talk about getting a condo in town for such occasions. Our youngest is in the process of leaving the nest. With gas prices, with a condo in town we could save a ton of money by staying in town during the week and coming home on the weekends. Ah! It's a dream.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

19th Jul, 2008 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home

I concur with a dream home being without encumberances or debt, but only those who make six figure incomes usually can make that happen. If Britney Spears is paying a mortgage and many of the rich and famous are losing their homes then who am I?

My dream home would be one based on the grounds. I like a large piece of land, large enough that I do not have to hear my neighbors. Not that I'm not friendly, but I do not need to be in ear shot of my neighbors 24 / 7 in order to be friendly. A luscious lawn and maybe a swimming pool, but it is not a prerequisite. The house itself can be anything that suits my needs, it does not necessarily have to be fancy, but efficient.

Large homes are not necessarily enjoyable if it takes you half the day to get from your bedroom to the kitchen, etc. A house must make you comfortable, that is why it is there.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2008 - 9:31am / Post ID: #

Buying Dream Home

Actually it is not that difficult to pay off a mortgage. Just paying an extra $100 a month to principle each month for a year will knock years off your loan and save thousands of dollars. I have known people to pay off a 30-year mortgage in as little as 7 years. It just takes discipline and planning. By taking out a shorter term mortgage of 10 or 15 years you can be out of debt in a reasonable amount of time. By paying extra principle each month you can cut that time in half.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2008 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Buying Your Dream Home
A Friend

Buying Dream Home Politics Business Civil & History

If I was to buy my dream home it would be at the edge of town in a wooded lot where I could burn some wood in a fireplace. The house would have a fence all the way around the property with a automatic gate at the end of the drive. I would have a nice pool that would be hidden by a privacy fence. The place would have some nice security features that for security reasons I can not go into detail here. biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Buying Your Dream Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,