Shooting Of Philando Castile - Page 2 of 4

That could be a possibility but I am not sure. - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Shooting Philando Castile Trigger happy cops?
Shooting Of Philando Castile Related Information to Shooting Of Philando Castile
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2016 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Shooting Of Philando Castile - Page 2

Minnesota police officer charged with second-degree manslaughter in fatal shooting of Philando Castile

St. Anthony police officer Jeronimo Yanez has been charged with second-degree manslaughter in the killing of Philando Castile in a St. Paul suburb, prosecutors announced Wednesday. Yanez fatally shot Castile, 32, during a July 6 traffic stop in Falcon Heights. The shooting's gruesome aftermath was streamed live on Facebook by Castile's girlfriend, who was with him in the car along with her young daughter. The woman said Castile, who was black, was shot several times while reaching for his ID after telling Yanez he had a gun permit and was armed. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2016 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Castile Philando Shooting

I'm surprised about the outcome but no one can argue with the whole inncident being broadcasted. Cases like these will make the police be very uneasy about answering calls or stopping people unless they have lots of backup.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2016 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Shooting Of Philando Castile
A Friend

Shooting Of Philando Castile History & Civil Business Politics

I am still undecided on this. She was acting soo calm knowing that he was shot and yet doing nothing to try to help. It looked soo staged to me. I feel sorry for the officer being charged but if that is the correct charge then so be it.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 Castile Philando Shooting

Officer in Facebook Live shooting found not guilty. Jeronimo Yanez, the Minnesota police officer who fatally shot Philando Castile during a traffic stop last year, was found not guilty of second-degree manslaughter Friday.

He also was acquitted of two counts of intentional discharge of a firearm that endangers safety.

Castile's death garnered widespread attention after his fiancee broadcast the shooting's aftermath on Facebook Live. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Castile Philando Shooting

This surprises me since the victim announced he had a gun. Did the cop really think he would announce that and then go for it?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Once you tell a officer you have a gun you follow the officers directions. The fact that he announced he had a gun then started to reach for something the officer felt that his life was in immediate danger and reacted. I have been pulled over three times in the past ten years and so far I have not been fatally shot over the fact that I carry a gun. I have not been shot at all and I have not even had a gun pulled on me as of yet. Some may say this is because I am white. I disagree. It is the fact that I am open and upfront with the officer and follow their instructions to the letter. If the victim of this shooting did that he would be alive today. I still say something else was up with this as how calm the victims girlfriend was as she streamed this live on facebook. I still think this was a set up on the officer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Philando Castile - Page 2

KN,

I can't believe someone would be so intent on setting up a police officer that they'd put their life in jeopardy. Plus, she had her child with her. I think she remained calm because she knew she'd be shot otherwise.

Heck, even if it was originally a set up, once everything went to hell and her boyfriend was dying beside her I think she'd have gotten excited. Instead, she remained calm for her life and her child. That's my take after hearing it.

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2017 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Shooting Philando Castile Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

That could be a possibility but I am not sure. Too much about what happened before she started to record is unknown for sure as it is a he said she said deal.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Shooting Of Philando Castile

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,