Stephan the Swordsman

Stephan Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jul, 2016 - 10:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 36
Post Date: 10th Jul, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Stephan the Swordsman
A Friend

Stephan the Swordsman

I, Stephan the Swordsman, have reached my 17th year. At my coming of age ceremony I was presented with my first real sword, not one of the training weapons I have practiced with for the last ten years but the true blade of a warrior.

I have been taught the ways of the plains and forest, the manner of beasts and the many types of plants, their dangers and uses. But I am no unsophisticated woodsman. My journeys have taken me from city to city, dining in the presence of nobility, trading in the marketplaces, and .

However, my family has fallen on hard times. My father is dead. They say he was killed by the Ocher Marauder. The omens say that the decline of our family is a judgment from the gods for leaving his murder unavenged. I have been charged with taking up my sword, finding his killer, and righting this wrong. Then, I will take my place as head of the family and return us to our former noble glory. This I swear I shall do, else my breath shall depart my lungs for its last.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Stephan the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,