Pokemon Go - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Jul, 2016 - 8:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Pokemon Go
Post Date: 12th Jul, 2016 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pokemon Go

Like it or not, we are part of the Pokémon Go world

What happens when your property becomes part of an augmented reality game and you have no say in it? Ref. Source 2l.

Pokemon Go
Pokemon Go (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Go Pokemon

For blacks, fear blunts the fun of Pokémon Go

Some African Americans worry they face risks as they wander the streets glued to smartphones. Ref. Source 5l.

13th Jul, 2016 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go Gaming Video & Issues Computer

The game might be addicting but I have the feeling it will result in people getting hurt and maybe even suing Nintendo.

14th Jul, 2016 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

Go Pokemon

international QUOTE
The game might be addicting but I have the feeling it will result in people getting hurt

Some people have already been hurt playing this game, though not bad yet. I think it will only be a matter of time. I heard a story where some older teenage kids were using the game to rob other people playing the game. This is bothersome because one of my kids plays this game.

14th Jul, 2016 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Go Pokemon

I haven't played this what is it really? I got the idea that it uses GPS to figure location and play based on where you go?

14th Jul, 2016 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go

The original Pokémon game is a trading card game and the theme is "Gota catch them all".
You are right that the Pokémon Go game uses your phones gps, the purpose of the game is to catch as many pokemon as you can. You can battle other pokemon in what is called arenas, these are usually in a public place such as a park. You can set up what I think are called beacons to let people know where pokemon can be found or where arenas are at.

There is probably more to the game but this is the gist of it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jul, 2016 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go

So I guess it encourages congregating so players can also try to take / steal the Pokemon of other players?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Pokemon Go Computer Issues & Video Gaming

2 'Pokémon Go' players help catch suspect

Two “Pokémon Go” players in Fullerton helped catch a man wanted on suspicion of attempted murder. The two were searching for virtual characters when they encountered a man who accosted two women and their children. Ref. Source 1r.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Pokemon Go

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,