Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Review

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D Rpg Review - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 17th Jul, 2016 - 8:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

02nd May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 
Closed
Dungeons and Dragons
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2016 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

First I wish to congratulate Aericsteele on a successful takeoff of his 5e game and happy adventuring to those who have joined as PCs in Aericsteele’s Clear Creek adventures. I too have a Homebrew World that utilizes 5e as the gaming system.

international QUOTE
“The Wheel of Time turns, and ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legends fade to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. In one Age, called the third age by some, an Age yet to come, an age long pass,” the winds blew across the Shrouded Isle. “The wind was not the beginning. There are neither beginnings or endings to the turning of the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

- Robert Jordan, "The Wheel of Time"

The Shrouded Isle is a city adventure for four (4) to six (6) players. The streets have no names. Every building is unique in its own features. Smoke and steam and occasionally something else spew forth from the Under City. What little sunlight filters through The Shroud is often blocked by the floating platforms of Sky City. The Wisps or Eyes police the Isle.

The players are all associates of a newly formed Courier and Delivery Service, one of many on the Isle. Ideally, a CDS will deliver requested goods in trade for other goods across the Isle. At the present the players are able to go through out the Isle undeterred by the Wisps. Conflicts amongst other Courier and Delivery Services have been rumored but never confirmed.

The choices are yours, what will you do?

Character Creation:

These will be 0-level characters as players are in their youth. Players will start with all abilities at 8 with 6 points to spend utilizing the Ability Score Point Cost on page 13 of the PHB (Player’s handbook). No ability may exceed 10 at this point.

Players will select two (2) backgrounds from pages 127 to 141 of the PHB to represent things that your characters have learned from their parents. Record Skill Proficiencies ONLY.

Players may select from these races: Dwarf, Elf, Gnome, Human, Halfling, Half-Elf, and Half-Orc and disregard subraces at this time. Racial Traits, Hit Points, and Equipment will be covered by the GM once you have decided on Abilities, Backgrounds, and Race.

Further details on Character Creation will be addressed in the Character Creation Thread.

Post your interest below. Thanks - MS.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Review RPG Dragons and Dungeons Edition th Malcolmshaws

Name: Neil

Title: RPG

Comments: Hey. I saw you advertise for players on FB and was wondering if I could jump on board? Thanks - I would be interested in playing as a bard.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Review Reviews RPG & Card Board

Neil,

I appreciate your interest. Please follow through with registration for the site.

This is a 5th Edition Dungeons & Dragons game. However, the characters are essentially Level 0 with NO class selection made. As the post you probably read stated this game will be "Heavy in Character Development."

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Name: Caleb

Title: Joining

Comments: This sounds really interesting, I found a post on FB, are there still open slots and when would sessions be?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2016 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Caleb,

There are certainly spots available. Please consider getting yourself registered with this site as soon as possible.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I would be interested. The environment is intriguing. A half elf is of interest but I'm flexible.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2016 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Timmer,

Keep those creative wheels turning. You sir have spot number one. Thanks again for your interest.

-Malcom Shaw.

17th Jul, 2016 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Review Board Card & RPG Reviews

Hi, I was directed to this page after I joined the site. Looking to get into more rping to improve as I've got very little experience with roleplaying and even less with 5th. I've gmed and played another game called Dungeon World where I played an elven wizard who looked 12 but was actually around 30 years old (Elves mature at 1/4 the rate of humans). In 5th ed, I played one session where I played a high elf Sorcerer because I liked the random element to the character and high elves were very rare in the world I was in due to some catastrophe. That group didn't meet again. I played a single session where I started off as a Thief 2/ Bard 1 Halfling. So as you can see, I tend to gravitate towards the spellcasting classes, so would probably play one of these in this game (Depending on how my character progresses from level 0). Assuming you'll have me, of course, *laugh*. I have no experience with Play By Post, so will most likely need help with some stuff.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Malcolmshaw’s 5th Edition D&D RPG Review

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,