Elena Of Avalor

Elena Avalor - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Mar, 2017 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Elena Avalor Animated TV Series
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elena Of Avalor

Disney's first Latina princess takes her bow on TV

Disney today will debut its newest princess, Elena, who is the first Latina to take the vaunted throne. "Elena of Avalor" will be featured in an animated series on the Disney Channel. Latino advocacy and civil rights groups say their impatience has finally been rewarded. Ref. Source 1l.

Elena Of Avalor
Elena Of Avalor (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2016 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

Avalor Elena

I understand why certain groups want this but sometimes I think people expect too much from Disney. They are a business not a multi-cultural museum.

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Elena Of Avalor Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Season 1, Episode 14 - “Crystal in the Rough”
Isabel tries changing herself to fit in on a field trip to the Crystal Caverns.

12th Mar, 2017 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Avalor Elena

Hmm, this looks interesting. I may at least check it out and then perhaps provide my thoughts.

I have a lot of respect for Latino culture, and loved the Book of Life movie, so I definantly feel it could be worth a bit of time. This, despite me being an adult and it being intended for a younger audiance. Might work out if I have some free time.

Shrugs, I enjoy most everything Disney creates at least their animated works. Even the Tinker Bell movies I gave a look see. Not as much of a fan of their recent life action remakes, especially Pete's Dragon and Maleficent, but still.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 12th Mar, 2017 - 12:57pm

> TOPIC: Elena Of Avalor

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,