Malnutrition

Malnutrition - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2016 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2016 - 10:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Malnutrition

Malnutrition, shaping up to be a first world problem

Researchers have discovered that a bad diet has consequences on your immune system even before you notice an increase in body weight. Mice were fed a Western-style high fat diet for nine weeks. They structure and function of their immune cells was found to have been altered in the absence of weight gain. Ref. Source 6r.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jul, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #

Malnutrition

A lot of it is due to parents being none the wiser by eating the same junk foods (Sugar cereals, candy, fast foods) that their children crave.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2016 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

Malnutrition
A Friend

Malnutrition Health & Special Psychology

Not just sugary food but I have a feeling that a lot of the processed foods that many cultures are eating nowadays is having a harmful effect on humans as they grow and develop. A high fat or a high sugar content diet is not going to help anyone either. A nice balanced diet with more healthy selections can go a long way I believe. While I have not researched this I bet someone has.

22nd Jul, 2016 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

Malnutrition

In addition to the sugar and fat mentioned by the previous poster we need to add all the chemicals, preserves, pesticides and genetic modification. Its bad enough that we're messing with nature like that but on top of it too we're making our children malnurished.

> TOPIC: Malnutrition

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,