Jim Baker - Father Yod

Jim Baker Father Yod - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 7th Jun, 2016 - 12:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Jim Baker,Father Yod
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2016 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jim Baker - Father Yod

The bizarre cult of Father Yod

HE WAS a war hero turned jujitsu expert, suspected bank robber and stuntman. Many still think he was some sort of god. Ref. Source 4m

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Jim Baker - Father Yod
Jim Baker - Father Yod (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2016 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Yod Father Baker Jim

Sometimes there are nut jobs and then nutters for following the nut job. Why do these 'gods' always have a harem of women, can't they be a 'god' without the sex. rolleyes.gif.

6th Jun, 2016 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Jim Baker - Father Yod Beliefs Religious General

I don't know which is worst, the crazy men that start these things or the people stupid enough to become entrapped in it that they can't see basic logic when it slaps them in the face.

6th Jun, 2016 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Yod Father Baker Jim

When you are young and trying to find your way, you are impressionable. I think certain people can pick up on that and take advantage of it. At least this group/cult didn't end in a mass murder/ suicide, as so many others have.

7th Jun, 2016 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Yod Father Baker Jim

Being impressionable should be based on your level of exposure. I think overly protected individuals can fall for these cults the moment they are exposed to them because they're just that naive. Of course a few illegal drugs here and there during the process makes the transition easier.

> TOPIC: Jim Baker - Father Yod

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,