Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay

Miss Texas Teen Usa Karlie Hay - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2016 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay Racist?
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miss Teen USA under fire for allegedly using N-word

Karlie Hay won the title Saturday night. "I admit that I have used language publicly in the past which I am not proud of and that there is no excuse for," Hay tweeted. Ref. Source 5i

Image from FaceBook public domain.

Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2016 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #

Hay Karlie USA Teen Texas Miss

Sometimes you can have a pretty face and a mouth that's ugly. Its a terrible thing to use racial slurs at anytime and more so if you're looking to be a public figure. Think ahead before you say something you regret because if you want to be Miss Teen USA then it will come to haunt you.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Many people do not understand that hate is not something we learn naturally. It is taught to us. Many people learn to dislike or distrust those that do not look or act like you. We learn it from our parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents, cousins and those we grow up with. We also hear it from the media and some officials. It is very easy to learn to hate or distrust others as we are swamped with it as we grow up.

It takes a lot for a person to over come all of this. IT takes someone who is strong willed and willing to go out of their way and look at things from the other side. It is very hard to leave you comfort zone and find out how others may have been raised and how they look at the world. So to say all of this I can see how she may have learned to use that word without really thinking of the damage it can cause. I just hope that if she wants to be able to be a better person that she learns what it is like to be different.

2nd Aug, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Hay Karlie USA Teen Texas Miss

She has potty mouth but she also has the support of the pageant officials who say its something in her past. For me that kind of cheapens the quality of the pageant.

> TOPIC: Miss Texas Teen USA Karlie Hay

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,