After School Satan

After School Satan - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 15th Aug, 2016 - 2:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

After School Satan

'After School Satan' club to target school districts with evangelical programs

The Satanic Temple wants to bring its message of life without religion to public schools. Ref. Source 9d.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Aug, 2016 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

After School Satan
A Friend

Satan School After

Interestingly enough I have read the Satanic Bible a few years back. I found it a most liberating read. Not exactly something I would admit to just anybody I know of course. Quite the controversial topic, but it gives a new perspective on life. That is the first half of the book. The last part is not exactly my cup of tea. Not that I do not believe or disbelieve the practices, but rather that I should well enough alone.

Rather off topic, but...
Tell me do you follow the Anton LeVay doctrines?

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2016 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

After School Satan
A Friend

After School Satan Beliefs Religious General

That is some thing I would like to get my hands on, the satanic bible just to know what is in it like I would like to read more from the Quran. It is my belief that we should not be forcing any type of religion or non religion belief upon our children while attending or just finishing school. I think that the children have a right to make their own choice on religion after they have been introduced to it by their parents or guardians.

> TOPIC: After School Satan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,