Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »
Similar to 'Camp' except only Secret Order members can see this thread.
20th Jan, 2005 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

The Game Master says...

To discuss plans freely use this thread called, "Corner Discussion", it is called that because usually members of the Secret Order would gather in a corner when they do not want others to hear. This would be similar to 'Camp' except only members of the Secret Order can see it.

Sponsored Links:
20th Jan, 2005 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

Well, I am here to see if anyone else in my scenario is a member of the secret order.

20th Jan, 2005 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion RPG PBP Medieval World

Hello Ice, it is I, mud. I take it that thou art the leader, since you have a bigger soul than mine.

9th Feb, 2005 - 4:15am / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

I am wondering Ice - should we call for help with the advanced army coming? They seem to be pretty large in size.

9th Feb, 2005 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Discussion Corner

We should definately call for help. I assume that is something I need to do? Do you know off the top of your head how I should do it? I will try to find out myself too.

=======================

Updated:

Do you have a plan other than calling for help? Are we going to protect each other at the expense of the others? Do you suppose some of the soldiers might be members of the order and might provide us with protection?

Perhaps we should crawl under the wagon and give the secret signal that calls for help from the order and see what that does for us. I think that is about our only chance of survival, but how can we do that without the others knowing we are doing it. I suppose the GM will just have us do it, even though it won't be posted in party order.

Any other thoughts?

Once we finalize it, I will post it in the final decision thread.

==================
Update again:

I decided I needed to post in Final Decision since party order had already been posted. It wouldn't do us any good to ask for help after we are already dead. We should meet here regularly to plan well in advance of what is happening when possible so that we have time to finalize our plans here before party order is posted. You can read my post in Final Decision to see what I posted.

Reconcile Edited: tenaheff on 9th Feb, 2005 - 10:27pm

10th Feb, 2005 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

Sorry for dissapearing like that. You have done wisely by posting in the final decision without waiting for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Feb, 2005 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion

O.K. Now what? I think we should just be honest. We certainly aren't out here doing anything bad. Perhaps we just tell them we were hired to look for signs of strange dark cloaked men that have been know to kill innocnet people and try to rid the area of them. Explain that we mean them no harm whatsoever.

Or, do we just continue to insist we are just hunting? I am going to post this for discussion in camp as well, but I think we should discuss it in both places because our decision could be different based upon our membership in the secret order, but we can't discuss that openly.

12th Feb, 2005 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #

Corner Discussion World Medieval PBP RPG

Whoops, I missed your post. Well, apparently, no further harm was done.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Corner Discussion

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,