[party Order] Bar Fight - Page 2 of 5

Only someone other than yourself and KNtoran - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Oct, 2008 - 4:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

30th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
Only appointed Party Leader(s) are to Post here.
8th Oct, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight - Page 2

Flashing coins so as only the stranger sees Kalfie says in a softer voice, " I seek more knowledge of passages in the south," pausing slightly "Means can be made for those who can shed light and truth."

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2008 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Fight Bar Order party

Frowning slightly as he knows gold is good he reaches out so that the one sitting can not easily knife him unaware and places his hand on the shoulder. If the body feels too loose he will stabilize the movement so as to stop the body from falling.

If no response is made he will move by the group he is with and take to the barkeep. The group will be advised the person may be expired.

To the Keep kalfie states, "How long has the hooded one sat there unmoving? I fear he may not be well at all."

9th Oct, 2008 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight RPG PBP Medieval World

Turns quickly to the beautiful young lass and listens quietly to her sweet voice and intoxicating breath as it warms his ear and nether regions.

Rolled 14 soul 7.

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight
A Friend

Page 2 Fight Bar Order party

Looks like I am appointed to make the posts here for now.

Thomas will approach the bar keep and see if he knows any news of what has been happening in the area of late.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight
A Friend

Fight Bar Order party

After Thomas comes back fro talking to the keep the party sits about drinking slowly and watching what is going on in the room. They look about to see if anything interesting is going on. Making sure to see who is coming in and leaving. They also watch to make sure Krakyn is not being attacked by any other than the wench. They also wonder why it seems to be a slow evening for the tavern.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight
A Friend

[party Order] Bar Fight

All around the tankards are refilled. The party sits back and waits to see if any musicians or other entertainment enter the tavern. Knowing the night is young they watch the only entertainment in the place and that being Kalfie with the wench. Hopefully some happens to draw their attention away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2008 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight
A Friend

[party Order] Bar Fight - Page 2

KNtoran rolled a 20 faced dice 1 times because to avoid wench and obtained 11

Since my soul is 6 I guess the ale is going to my head. smile.gif

16th Oct, 2008 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Bar Fight World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

Only someone other than yourself and KNtoran should post Party Order.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Bar Fight

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,