Bar Fight

Bar Fight - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Oct, 2008 - 5:19pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

13th July 2020's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Posts: 32 - Views: 5554 Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes
Closed
Medieval Scenario
GM Tells Story Here
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2008 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Bar Fight

The Game Master says...

Bar Fight

In the Tavern in the Village, something happens that could possibly change your life!

GM: You start as you are! This means you may not buy anything more or go anywhere else because game play begins in the Tavern. I am willing to start with two, however you may want to wait for someone who is more experienced to lead, but that is up to you.



Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2008 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Fight Bar

The Game Master says...

All of you are gathered in the Tavern.

GM: Please have a look at the Tavern Map: Source 7 to get an idea of where you are.

You happen upon each through a matter of luck and like interests. It is nighttime, the best time to relax, have a drink and plan the morrow's activities. Within the tavern are a few wenches, the keep and a couple of regulars.

GM: Say at which table all of you are gathered. You may also ask any specific details about the tavern you wish.



Post Date: 25th Sep, 2008 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Bar Fight RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Forum RPG You sit in the middle of the tavern so as to take in all around you. The Tavern is dimly lit and everyone likes it that way, after all it is night and almost time for the day to end. In the kitchen something smells good.

You attempt to look around some more when a smiling wench comes up and asks with a rather exciting tone what you will be having...

It seems her question inspires your stomach as it now grumbles with pangs of hunger which is not helped by the smell of grilled meat and hot rolls coming from the kitchen next to the bar.

You are sorely tempted...

GM: What will you tell the wench?

You continue to look. There does not look to be any men at arms within the Tavern, but there is a curious hooded person seated at a table near the stairs. He is in the shaded area and seems to be slowly drinking his ale without much movement or interest in his surroundings.

A slow walk around reveals nothing unusual. The Tavern has a main entrance to the south set by heavy double doors. The kitchen and back door has its own entrance but that is not for customers. You have never been upstairs so you do not know what is up there.

GM: Say what you will do now.



Post Date: 28th Sep, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Fight Bar

The Game Master says...

Ewgene decides to check out the upstairs a bit closer and walks past the hooded man on her way there, however all she can see is his hood as it drapes over his face. The light of the fireplace casts more shadows than it seems to help. Where the man sits might be considered cozy in such an environment. You look down at the table where his hands rest, and his rough hands, that of a man who has seen days of hard work clasps the ale mug as one would something precious. He does not move, so as to not make your position obvious you continue. As your foot taps the first step a wench yells over to you,

"What'll be lady, ye looking' fer sometin'?"

Her faces expresses wonderment about your going upstairs.

The rest of you order items to calm your hunger and thirst.

GM: Say what you will do now. A hearty meal is 1gp. Ale for the night is 1gp each. You will need to specify who buys what as I cannot decide that for you.



Post Date: 28th Sep, 2008 - 5:33pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Fight Bar

The Game Master says...

Egwene responds to the wench,

"I was looking for a place a lady could freshen up. The roads are dusty and the air a bit stifling."

The wench then comes over and whispers,

"Don't think I of but a las, I know thy thoughts and methinks ye will be plying my trade with thy group. If it means that much to thee then give me 10gps."

Meanwhile...

Your order is taken. Ale is brought followed by a hearty plate of potatoes, greens and whole legs of lamb.

GM: Say what you will do now.



Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2008 - 12:34am / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Bar Fight

The Game Master says...

Egwene responds, "Eh, I'll not be wanting to tread on your territory."

She smiles and then continues,

"Perhaps I can find a spigot or well out back with some fresh water. But first I suppose I will have a bite."

She then returns to the group while trying to observe the stranger at the table, but nothing new can be seen, neither does the stranger even move to look at you.

You all eat heartily. The food tastes quite good and even makes you a bit sleepy eyed as your waist enlarges.

GM Say what you will do now.



Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Bar Fight

The Game Master says...

The night progresses and a wench comes over to ask if you will drink some more ale. Your belly says you should since you are just sitting doing nothing at the moment.

GM: Say what you will do and what you will tell the wench.



Post Date: 7th Oct, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
Game Master
Storyteller: JB

Bar Fight

The Game Master says...

More ale is brought. The rest are covered, but Kalfie pays an additional gold piece to take some over to the stranger.

Kalfie sets the ale down while trying to drum up conversation, but the hooded stranger neither moves nor acknowledges your gesture.

GM: Say what you will do now.



+  1 2 3 4 
Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Bar Fight


TOP

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2020
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
Top 20 FP Owners
1. Krakyn - 20,660
2. Usabookworm - 12,979
3. ICon - 8,743
4. FairMaiden - 7,983
5. Kelic - 7,497
6. ScottI - 5,900
7. Felipe - 5,458
8. Play by post - 5,075
9. DianeC - 4,032
10. News - 3,208
Auto Updated: Every 31 minutes.
11. Canabusis - 3,146
12. Susanshadow - 2,912
13. Brandon - 2,659
14. Buddha - 2,588
15. Swedjan - 2,500
16. Kingowlbear - 2,476
17. Txtrpg - 2,458
18. GuilhermeC - 2,149
19. Nolly - 2,113
20. Huddhawk - 2,071
Highlights
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By NotForSale 3.6 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 5.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Coronavirus: Discuss  Coronavirus Corona virus By News 5.8 Days Ago Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Wardogs 26th May, 2020 - 1:44pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Lightsabove 24th Apr, 2020 - 11:53pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:58am Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Shadow 3rd Feb, 2020 - 4:20am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes