Michael Introduction

Michael Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 9:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Michael Introduction
A Friend

Michael Introduction

Recently, while reading the "Currently recruiting players" section of the forums on [..], I came across a brief description of the game "Ruler of Kings II." I was instantly intrigued, and decided to look into it. I found that I would not have my curiosity slated until I played this game. However, being so shy as to almost be afraid to talk to people on the internet has made me put off creating an account, as I was, and frankly, still am, scared of writing an intro.
However, I am facing this fear, because this game looks incredibly fun, and I am tired of being a gamemaster when I play games in person.
And I want to be a Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

Introduction Michael

Welcome Potential Ruler of Kings

Salutations young warrior. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy introduction.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Michael Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Michael! You made a very good introduction. Don't worry, in this community there is no flaming, trolling or anything like that so please feel free to express your thoughts. If you have questions about anything just ask it here and someone will point you in the right direction.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2016 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Michael Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Michael

I m sure you will find that this community has a lot of people who will welcome you and chat with you in your own time. Look around and check out the things that interest you. Take all the time you wish too. Like stated above we are friendly and we do not attack or troll people.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2016 - 9:15am / Post ID: #

Member Seasoned
[?] CPosts: 121
Flag Posts: 316
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.6%
[+] Gain: 515.95 FP
Charm: 15

Introduction Michael

Welcome to the forums. There is no reason of being shy, most people would like to help you and guide you. In what games you were the gamemaster?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Nov, 2015 - 12:25am
Signature:

> TOPIC: Michael Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,