Meryl Streep - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jan, 2017 - 4:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Meryl Streep Quotes
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2010 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep - 60, and still going strong

Meryl Streep is a Hollywood standout for her magnificent 30-year career, 15 Oscar nominations and recent hot run of box office hits like The Devil Wears Prada, Mamma Mia! and Julie & Julia, but study her elegant face and the 60-year-old elevates again. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Jul, 2010 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Streep Meryl

Meryl Streep could play Thatcher

Meryl Streep is in talks to reteam with her Mamma Mia! director for Thatcher, a biopic of the former British prime minister. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Meryl Streep Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Tim Gunn slams Meryl Streep's style

Tim Gunn wants to "have a talk" with Meryl Streep, because he thinks she makes no effort with her clothes. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2010 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Meryl Streep
A Friend

Streep Meryl

I think if someone is comfortable with the clothing they wear then let them wear it. Who are we to tell someone what is stylish or not. SO what if she does not wear all of the latest styles. I think there are a lot of people who do not wear the latest styles. I do not see this guy harping on them. Oh wait I forgot we are talking about a actress here. They are supposed to dress better than the common person. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 16th Nov, 2011 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Streep Meryl

Streep promotes Thatcher biopic

Actress Meryl Streep unveiled a poster in London on Monday promoting her upcoming big-screen portrayal of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, which one early review described as "magnificent". Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2011 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Meryl Streep

Streep is Vogue's oldest cover girl

Meryl Streep may be considered one of the finest actresses around, yet she says she believed her career was over 20 years ago. Ref. Source 5

Meryl Streep
Meryl Streep (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Jan, 2017 - 5:40am / Post ID: #

Meryl Streep

Meryl Streep, who received the lifetime achievement award at the Golden Globes, criticized President-elect Trump -- without mentioning his name -- for his behavior on the campaign trail and called on the press to hold him accountable.

Streep also highlighted the diversity of the various actors there from around the world.

"So Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners and if we kick them all out, you'll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not arts," she said.

10th Jan, 2017 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

Meryl Streep Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I have mixed feelings about these things. I don't like the mix of award show and political banter in the same serving.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Meryl Streep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,