Baby Name Search 2 - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 25-Jul 08, 10:52 AM) You are - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Jul, 2008 - 4:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
24th Jul, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2 - Page 2

KNtoran, that would make a good testimonial... KNtoran writes into the owners of SethBorde.com after being yet another satisfied customer:

"I was taken aback by the meaning of my name to the point that I went the next day to the registrar's office and demanded a name change. Thank you SethBorde.com for helping me not remain with the stigma of my birth name anymore."

Sponsored Links:
24th Jul, 2008 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Search Baby

Excellent!
I don't know what KNtoran's real name is, but it certainly shows the power of the meaning in a name!
I think it's important that would be parents look at the bad points to a name as well as the good points when they are making a life long decision in naming their child!

24th Jul, 2008 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

QUOTE (DianeC @ 24-Jul 08, 1:34 PM)
I think it's important that would be parents look at the bad points to a name as well as the good points when they are making a life long decision in naming their child!

You are so right Diane! Interesting enough, when we name our first child Felipe the meaning of it is "Lover of horses" and he is surely a free-spirited, VERY energetic kid! laugh.gif Then we have Jonah that means "Peace, dove" and he is exactly like that! We call him the peacemaker. And now with our third child named Seth, it means the "appointed one" so who knows this one may boss around the other two. *laughs*

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2
A Friend

Page 2 Search Baby

Well my name of Klar comes up with just a girls name of Klara. The meaning is clear or bright one. Klar does mean to see clearly. So it fits just I am not sure I want everyone to think I have a girls name. biggrin.gif

25th Jul, 2008 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Search Baby

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 25-Jul 08, 10:02 AM)
Well my name of Klar comes up with just a girls name of Klara. The meaning is clear or bright one.

At least it means clear and bright, I wouldn't say either of those were bad qualities laugh.gif
I haven't heard the name Klar before, but I don't think it sounds feminine at all, if anything, I'd say it sounds Danish or Viking-at least I'd view both of those as very masculine.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2008 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Baby Name Search 2
A Friend

Baby Name Search 2

You are right Klar is Danish name. I come form the land of Danes. I am a Viking by heritage. That is where my ancestors came from.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jul, 2008 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Baby Search 2 - Page 2

Closest I found to Beowulf is,

BEORNIA  Girl anglo see Bernia.
BERNIA Girl anglo "Battle-m

I can dig the battle thing but they're both girl names.

25th Jul, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Baby Search 2 Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 25-Jul 08, 10:52 AM)
You are right Klar is Danish name. I am a Viking by heritage.

Not bad for my guess then heh?
You certainly don't have anything to worry about your name...It definitely sounds strong and bold!

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Baby Name Search 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,