A Nation Of Whiners

A Nation Whiners - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jul, 2008 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Is the US of America complaining too much?
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2008 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A Nation Of Whiners

McCain's 'whiner' adviser quits

Phil Gramm quits as a top adviser to presidential hopeful John McCain after calling the US a "nation of whiners".
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7515133.stm

Sponsored Links:
25th Jul, 2008 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Whiners Nation A

What's the difference between someone whining and someone voicing concerns? People are paying through their eyeballs for gas, things are going up and parents have their sons and daughters at war, I'd say they have lots to whine over.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 26th Jul, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

A Nation Of Whiners
A Friend

A Nation Of Whiners History & Civil Business Politics

I would not say that the USA is nothing but whiners. Granted there seems to be a lot of whiners coming out of the wood work. I know many people voice their concerns about all that is going on. I think as prices continue to rise more and more people will voice their concerns.

> TOPIC: A Nation Of Whiners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,