Pets & Animals Information

Pets Animals Information - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
21st Jul, 2008 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

Here is a GREAT site we established for you to learn more about Animals and Pets. It is set up by categories and breeds! This is a great site for your children too. Bring them to the site and show them various animals. Each animal shown has a picture to go along with it! See: Official Site Do tell your friends.

Sponsored Links:
21st Jul, 2008 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Information Animals and Pets

That is a nice site JB and I even bookmarked it for reference in case I need info on an animal.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Pets & Animals Information UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I am glad you like it. If there are any animals missing that you think I should add do let me know and I will be sure to add them.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

It is a nice sight you might wish to add a Vietnamese Pot Belly Pig in there and also the miniature version of it.

23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Sure, please send me the information and picture by Email and I will be sure to add it with credit to you.

24th Jul, 2008 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Will do might take me a bit of time but I shall try. I will try to section it they way you had with the rest.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2009 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

I have some updates to add to our Pets & Animals Information site, especially the ones you submitted. I have been negligent there, I hope I can overcome it.

13th Jan, 2009 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Pets & Animals Information Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I had forgot all about that. It is hard when you have so much on your plate JB.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pets & Animals Information

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,