Jeremiah the Mystic

Jeremiah Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Sep, 2016 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Character 64
Post Date: 20th Aug, 2016 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Jeremiah the Mystic
A Friend

Jeremiah the Mystic

Be it known to all for the betterment of mankind, Jeremiah the Mystic can be identified as such. An above average man, he stands five feet and eleven inches tall with a robust physique. Jeremiah can be identified by his black hair, wide and observant brown eyes, strong high cheekbones, and his tan skin. These things together give evidence to his inheritance as a descendant of chiefs of old which inhabited the lands in an age long past.

Jeremiah has chosen to travel his ancestral lands in order to honor the men that came before; to learn and teach the skills of the native men thus preserving our history. Jeremiah spreads knowledge and understanding to those with able and open minds. The application of logic solves life's problems and gives us a better understanding of those things which appear to be greater than ourselves.

By first starting with a career as an astrologer, Jeremiah has learned to read and interpret the heavens and distinguish between fact and falsity.

Jeremiah views alliances as vital for the survival of the kingdom.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Aug, 2016 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Jeremiah the Mystic
A Friend

Mystic Jeremiah

Reflections on your mother

Reflections on water disturbed by ripples, these are memories. When I think of my mother I do not see clearly her visage. I see an amalgamation of moments coalesced into a singular homunculus of thought. From a dotting young woman skipping with a child, to a frail octogenarian giving her last moments to ensure a final happy memory. This is just a glimpse of all that can be seen through the parallax.
A voice fills my head in those moments, melodic and serene. The notes it sings inspire me to fulfill my destiny. One day I shall be king.

Post Date: 6th Sep, 2016 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Jeremiah the Mystic
A Friend

Jeremiah the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Abandoned by hope and reason, with no way to move forward, Jeremiah the Mystic took his own life. Having spent a few days in town the only things he was able to accomplish was eating and sleeping. The world was not what he thought it would have been without his dear mother and his sad little journal provided little solace. If the soul can truly be reincarnated, perhaps in another lifetime he will find glory and satisfaction but it is not to be in this lifetime.

> TOPIC: Jeremiah the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,