The Town Tavern Chat - Page 126 of 467

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares - Page 126 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 12th Jul, 2018 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
11th Jul, 2018 - 12:47am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 126

"Ah I see you have been waiting for the challenge. I did that for some time and noticed I could pocket all the gold for myself as well. Congratulations on your winning the bets."

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2018 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Yes sir, there is nothing wrong with waiting around for something good. Don't they say that patience is a virtue and good things come to those who wait? Speaking of which I believe they are chanting my name right now."

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Hand wrestling competition of which courageous Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 18 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Charmaine." Charmaine received 46 experience points.

11th Jul, 2018 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 126 Chat Tavern Town The

Seeing there was no opposition to her challenge she raises her hand to accept the challenge feeling very confident that she would win. She hopes the gold she got was worth the wait.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench dares the Hand wrestling competition of which fearless Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine triumphs in the Hand Wrestling Skill with success and feels joyous about the outcome. Bets totalled 14 gold pieces on your Hand Wrestling. Everyone sings "Hand Wrestling is no match for Charmaine." Charmaine received 14 experience points.

11th Jul, 2018 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Paladin
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"I have seen the eyes of death and returned. I have longed to do better but procrastinated the things I should be doing. I need to make my way up to the Wizard who lives in the north to fix myself!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Jul, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 126

"I will like to take a chance at this… " he says with some confidence. He isn't to the top level in this skill but he needs the gold so its more of a desperate act.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 11:40am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 126

The Town's drunkard Tavern Wench dares the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Ammon accepted. Showing off some skill, Ammon jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Ammon triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and is delighted at how it turned out. Bets totalled 11 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 26 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,