The Town Tavern Chat - Page 129 of 467

Astorio walks in and orders an ale eh looks - Page 129 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
16th Jul, 2018 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 129

With hands on her hips she asks, "Has someone been taking all the challenges today?" She then laughs heartedly knowing she was not there in time. She leaves looking for some work to pay off her debts.

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2018 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Alana raises a mug of ale and says, "I have no idea what you are talking about." She laughs and calls for another round of ale for her friends.

17th Jul, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

He tumbles in as though already drunk from somewhere else. "I can.... I can… do the challenge… " he mumbles while trying to hold himself up against a post.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Page 129 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which courageous Bladur accepted. Showing off some skill, Bladur jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Bladur executes the Jump Skill without failure and feels joyous about the outcome. 17 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Bladur received 17 experience points.

17th Jul, 2018 - 12:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"See now… I told… I told… ya I could do it, I have a knack for jumping over and into things like ale barrels… speaking of which… wench! Bring your finest… I have a thirst building in me.

17th Jul, 2018 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Another challenge is it? It appears this time you wish for me to show off my jumping skills. Prepare to be see something special.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 129

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which the noble Astorio accepted. Showing off some skill, Astorio jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Astorio executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 13 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Astorio received 50 experience points.

17th Jul, 2018 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Nolly
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 129

Astorio walks in and orders an ale eh looks around to see yet another challenge awaits him "I see I've once again arrived at an opportune moment to win myself some gold"

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,