The Town Tavern Chat - Page 14 of 467

After a long day picking herbs for the town - Page 14 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 14th Feb, 2017 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
7th Feb, 2017 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 14

"Well I came from my home to this town here," Aaroni offers to the man asking, with a bit of humor in his tone, "Myself, I am here in hope of making a difference." The young man did not go into the details of how, but that wasn't the question asked.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2017 - 11:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"Making a difference? You are a politician or a priest? You will have a lot of work ahead of you there are some mean people in this Town and they will kill you just for a loaf of bread."

7th Feb, 2017 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Goldendawn
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"I am neither," Aaroni assures before admitting, "though I do plan on spending time at the temple when able. I am confidant I can still make a difference." The young man consider Hunter, seeing that he looked like one who had come very far indeed.

8th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

Page 14 Chat Tavern Town The

Having just arrived in the Town, Zork seeks some rest, drink and a hot meal. In the tavern he asks one of the wenches to bring him a fine meal and some red wine.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Privorda is quite surprised it to be so busy at the present time of day. "but ... That's probably normal" he mutterd to himself. He walks over to the bar and orders a cool glass of ale, takes a zip and sits down to relax a little. He hears the conversation between two men wich seemly goes about making kind of difference. After hesitating, Privorda asked the two men where it gone about after making his appologies and said that he was quite new to the town, so he hoped they'll forgive him for his curiousity.

12th Feb, 2017 - 2:20am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Hunter sees the new man trying hard and says, "Do not apologize too much it makes you look weak, but you're among friends here or at least I think so… maybe they look like friends after a few mugs of ale. Anyway, what is your name and where do you hail from?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 14

Zork hears Hunter ask the question so he turns in his seat to hear the reply of the stranger but not willing to part with his meal he takes up a roasted drumstick and chews.

14th Feb, 2017 - 3:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Usabookworm
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 14

After a long day picking herbs for the town physician, Bonifacius wearily trudged into the tavern. He inhaled the aroma of freshly baked bread and venison stew. He strode over to an empty table, smiled at a tavern wench, and said, "Excuse me, Miss, but may I have a mug of ale and a bowl of stew with one--no, make that two--slices of bread." He sat for awhile, savoring his meal and just listened to the conversations around him. Intrigued by one of the conversations, he turned to the group of men, and said, "Excuse me, but are ye serious about folks being so mean around here that they would kill for a loaf of bread? These are mighty dangerous parts, indeed!" He turned towards another man who apologized for being new with a smile. "I am new to these parts, too."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,