The Town Tavern Chat - Page 131 of 467

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls - Page 131 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jul, 2018 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
18th Jul, 2018 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 131

"I have never seen a woman pull down the hand of Wilbur like that, you must have inner unseen power or some special skill my lady."

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2018 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Before she can get up from the table a man approaches her to compliment her victory. She replies with a smile, "I try my best but I have to admit without the necessary skill it would be difficult."

18th Jul, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Txtrpg
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Ah so it is mostly skill rather than muscle or perhaps a little of both? I am impressed. You've made me want to learn it for myself… where did you go to learn?"

18th Jul, 2018 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Page 131 Chat Tavern Town The

"That is easy… from the guild of physical training of course. They have that and many of the other talents asked for in these challenges."

19th Jul, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

The noise of the tavern did not bother her at all and being able to get some ale at any hour suited her just fine. Added to that the calls of her name as everyone cheered made her feel great. She gets herself into position for the challenge.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench insists on the Reflexes competition of which defiant Alana accepted. Sharp on the move Alana stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Alana uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and is delighted at how it turned out. Some were betting, so a total of 7 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Alana is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Alana received 41 experience points.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jul, 2018 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 131

"Morning everyone" she says while entering the tavern. "Its a good day to get some training in but first how about a challenge."

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 131

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Reflexes competition of which the noble Alana accepted. Sharp on the move Alana stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Alana triumphs in the Reflexes Skill with success and is quite happy at the result. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Reflexes. Everyone sings "Reflexes is no match for Alana." Alana received 15 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,