The Town Tavern Chat - Page 132 of 467

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a - Page 132 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jul, 2018 - 11:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
19th Jul, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 132

"Well done and I will be conducting myself in the same manner today just in different locations I think."

Sponsored Links:
19th Jul, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

Quietly she observes everything but when she saw the woman, who won the challenge, get up and leave she felt the need to follow and so she did.

19th Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"What's with all the noise in here?" He laughs knowing that it is to be expected and as soon as they call his name to jump he prepares himself.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 132 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench calls for a Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Ammon accepted. Showing off some skill, Ammon jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Ammon triumphs in the Jump Skill with success and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Bets totalled 7 gold pieces on your Jump. Everyone sings "Jump is no match for Ammon." Ammon received 39 experience points.

19th Jul, 2018 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"There certainly is a party going on here that no one informed me of… and the place looks a different too. What's the occasion?"

20th Jul, 2018 - 12:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Workman
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

"Oh I was hoping to have a go, but since you are not ready for me I will attend my next training session. Bye for now."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 132

Charmaine grins at the impatient man because she knew he would not return in time for the next challenge. She goes to the table setup for the challenge and takes her seat.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 132

The Town's Tavern Wench calls for a Hand wrestling competition of which defiant Charmaine accepted. In what could be considered a magnificent feat, Charmaine pulls Wilbur's arm down to the table in victory. Charmaine executes the Hand Wrestling Skill without failure and amazes those around them. 8 gold pieces is given to you for Hand Wrestling success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Charmaine received 23 experience points.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,