The Town Tavern Chat - Page 133 of 467

"I know you all cannot get enough of my - Page 133 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
20th Jul, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 133

"Let's do it again and make it a hat trick. Its glorious to keep winning and being paid for it." She gets ready to jump.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's thunderous Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Charmaine accepted. Showing off some skill, Charmaine jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Charmaine uses the Jump Skill successfully and feels joyous about the outcome. Some were betting, so a total of 14 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Charmaine is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Charmaine received 18 experience points.

21st Jul, 2018 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

"Very nice, such a confident woman!" Ammon then looks at the wench, 'How much time again until the next challenge?" She answers him to which he says, "Oh no, I will miss it as I have to go out now."

21st Jul, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Page 133 Chat Tavern Town The

After a long day of looking for work and finding none save for the dirty stuff at the tavern, she decides to try a challenge even though she was not very skilled at the task they setup for her.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's rowdy Tavern Wench puts up a dare for the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Sonia accepted. Showing off some skill, Sonia jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Sonia executes the Jump Skill without failure and is quite happy at the result. 9 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Sonia received 21 experience points.

21st Jul, 2018 - 10:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

She did it! She was happy that with a little learning she was able to accomplish something significant. She thanks everyone for the gold and begins training again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jul, 2018 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
LitRPG
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 133

He smiles at the accomplishment of the woman who at first didn't seem very confident at the beginning but all that has soon changed as she realized she had the skill. Maybe one day he would do the same.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 133

"I know you all cannot get enough of my presence so I will indulge you since you will one day acknowledge me as your queen and will look back and remember that time when your queen jumped in a way no man could."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,