The Town Tavern Chat - Page 134 of 467

She didn't know if the man was being - Page 134 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 134

The Town's loud Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which defiant Krusten accepted. Showing off some skill, Krusten jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Krusten executes the Jump Skill without failure and is delighted at how it turned out. 18 gold pieces is given to you for Jump success. Many clap and raise their mugs in your honor. Krusten received 51 experience points.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Krusten
Diamond
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

"See, which queen do you know that can do that. I thank you for your gold pieces, it will go to a worthy cause."

23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Merlin bursts into the tavern as though he is looking for something. He says, "Ale, ale! I miss this place so badly and I had to do a lot of things to be back here including making a deal with the devil… so please bring me some ale!"

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Page 134 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's Tavern Wench yells out that no coward should take up the Reflexes competition of which courageous Merlin accepted. Sharp on the move Merlin stands at the ready as all the mugs go up into the air. Without much hesitation all are caught! Merlin uses the Reflexes Skill successfully and blows their fingers while rubbing it against their clothes. Some were betting, so a total of 13 gold pieces was collected for Reflexes. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Merlin is a champion of Reflexes, who can do greater?" Merlin received 45 experience points.

23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

While there he decides to take up a challenge and of course scores a victory while earning himself a little gold for his troubles. He raises his mug, "Here is to the fantastic ale that is served here!"

23rd Jul, 2018 - 1:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

When the man first came in shouting "ale" she at first thought why would an already drunk man be desperate for ale. But then she saw him do a challenge with the kind of skill only a sober man could have. This made her curious about what he said earlier. So, against better judgement she approaches the man and says, "excuse me sir, but what kind of deal did you make with the devil and how did you get here?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 134

Merlin didn't think anyone was placing that close of an attention to what he said before so he is surprised when the lady approaches. He answer back softly so no one else can hear, "That my friend is something you rather not know about as its not something fun or amusing. The fact that you ask means it hasn't happened to you… keep it that way."

23rd Jul, 2018 - 2:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 134

She didn't know if the man was being condescending or sending her a hidden message but either way she did not want to question him any further show she returned to her table after saying "Thank you then."

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,