The Town Tavern Chat - Page 136 of 467

She trained in the skill she was being asked - Page 136 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 24th Jul, 2018 - 10:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 467 pgs.  132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140  ...Latest (467) »
Closed
Role-play chat
For ROK II Player Characters to enter the Tavern you must first Create a Character via ROK II.
24th Jul, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Wizard
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 136

Merlin claps, "Not bad. I have not see you around these parts… just traveled in from somewhere far?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 5:35am / Post ID: #

The Town Tavern Chat
A Friend

Chat Tavern Town The

Yes I am new around here but I am learning things quickly. I hope that as time goes on I will be a well liked person. I do not know for sure but I can try.

24th Jul, 2018 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Having done a quest and some training Sonia returns to the loud tavern to se if it can offer something better. She is surprised that they know her name, she must be getting popular.

Post Date: 24th Jul, 2018 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 136 Chat Tavern Town The

The Town's loud Tavern Wench insists on the Jump Tavern stools challenge. Of which fearless Sonia accepted. Showing off some skill, Sonia jumps clear over to the other side in stylized fashion much to the amazement of those watching. Sonia uses the Jump Skill successfully and amazes those around them. Some were betting, so a total of 11 gold pieces was collected for Jump. A loud roar of joy errupts as they say "Sonia is a champion of Jump, who can do greater?" Sonia received 52 experience points.

24th Jul, 2018 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Chat Tavern Town The

She smiles for the first time in a long time since the death of her mother. She felt a sense of purpose in accomplishing this challenge.

24th Jul, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat

Smelling a bit, Ammon enters and asks for a hot meal and milk. He is tired after doing a day full of cleaning people's mess in the outhouse. He comments to himself, "How can people be so disgusting?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jul, 2018 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Blogger
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat - Page 136

"I cannot accept this challenge because I am no good at doing that, at least not yet. When I am ready I will be sure to take up your offer and put on a show for you."

24th Jul, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

The Town Tavern Chat Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 136

She trained in the skill she was being asked to show in front of the tavern crowd. She was a bit sensitive about it because she prievously failed at it. She was daring so she went for it anyway.

> TOPIC: The Town Tavern Chat

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,